T o l3 y
Beers and Weirs
Lubricates
yes you can

People keep telling me it's okay and it's rare
How rare is it
uhm
hard to say really.
i wouldn't necessarily trust statistics unless they were done in a lab.

I wouldn't be too scared, because sometimes guys precum as soon as they get a boner or stroke it a couple of times. if you've done it multiple times unprotected then chances are you've already had precum in you.

But yeah you can.

I'm a virgin, but my boyfriend and I are getting pretty serious.
I am absolutely paranoid I'm gonna get pregnant though, even if I use a condom.
;-;

I understand that feeling--- my boyfriend's ex used to have him use two condoms on the same time-- he couldnt feel anything but it was for her protection.

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Flygoedla
Always use protection. Even when using protection, accidents can happen.
Be sure to have a discussion with the bf about what you would do if you ended up pregnant. Always have a gameplan

its also good to take birthcontrols like me or like other options like the shot or the patch
SHlZU-CHAN
Beers and Weirs
T o l3 y
Beers and Weirs
Lubricates
yes you can

How rare is it
uhm
hard to say really.

I wouldn't be too scared, because sometimes guys precum as soon as they get a boner or stroke it a couple of times. if you've done it multiple times unprotected then chances are you've already had precum in you.

But yeah you can.

;-;

I understand that feeling--- my boyfriend's ex used to have him use two condoms on the same time-- he couldnt feel anything but it was for her protection.

^ This, kiddos, is why sex ed is so effing important.
Please, please, PLEASE never use two condoms at once. It's actually less effective than just one because the friction between the latex makes them more likely to break.

If you're worried about condoms breaking then use lube. It reduces frictions and makes things feel way better, so it's a win-win. You can use spermicide too, which will kill sperm should a condom break (spermicide isn't very effective, but it's always good to piggy back birth control methods).

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Calling Shenanigans
SHlZU-CHAN
Beers and Weirs
T o l3 y
Beers and Weirs
Lubricates
yes you can

How rare is it
uhm
hard to say really.

But yeah you can.

;-;

^ This, kiddos, is why sex ed is so effing important.
Please, please, PLEASE never use two condoms at once. It's actually less effective than just one because the friction between the latex makes them more likely to break.

If you're worried about condoms breaking then use lube. It reduces frictions and makes things feel way better, so it's a win-win. You can use spermicide too, which will kill sperm should a condom break (spermicide isn't very effective, but it's always good to piggy back birth control methods).

Thank you for the information

High-functioning Consumer

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Beers and Weirs
I think this is the right forum.
Sorry if it isn't

Okay, this may sound stupid.
But can you get pregnant from pre c**?
I'm sure it's rare, but someone's telling me it's possible like most of the time.

I wasn't taught this in sex Ed okay, I went to HS in Texas

Yes you can (for all the trolls out there as long as its in the Vajayjay) Not even Birth control is 100% so be very careful.... Heck my 3rd kid I had a IUD one of the most effective besides sterilization.... I still got pregnant.... So Always use Spermicide Lube with some other type of protection... Or you will end up with a kid your not ready for....

Vicious Prophet

24,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'd also like to add that some oil based lubricants can break down the materials in latex condoms. If you can, find WATER based.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff