Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fatcat

So I've plan on getting back into modeling in January but I plan on loosing weight before I do . If like to loose 50 pounds by December 20th. I'll have too lose about 2 pounds a week.

My game plan is to cut my calorie intake down to 1100 per day and work out 3-5 times weekly.only eat healthy foods, no soda and no unnatural sugar. I'll also take a daily multivitamin to keep up my energy levels

How does this all sound? Other than just a tad bit unhealthy.
Why are you doing it if you think it's unhealthy? Eat no less than 1200 a day. How much do you weigh and want to weigh?

Aged Fatcat

SPAstronaut
Why are you doing it if you think it's unhealthy? Eat no less than 1200 a day. How much do you weigh and want to weigh?

It's the eating less than 1200 daily, and I was told the consistently loosing 2 pounds weekly wasn't healthy. But I'm fine with it because I have plenty of time to change later and make healthier choices . I currently weigh 175 and want to weigh in between 110 and 120
Playing Dead Till Sunday
SPAstronaut

It's the eating less than 1200 daily, and I was told the consistently loosing 2 pounds weekly wasn't healthy. But I'm fine with it because I have plenty of time to change later and make healthier choices . I currently weigh 175 and want to weigh in between 110 and 120

Did you know if you do this the unhealthy way by eating less than 1200 calories a day, when you've decided to make healthier choices, you're just going to gain all the weight back, plus maybe even extra? Because you're putting your body into starvation mode, as soon as you decide to make the right choices and eat the correct amount of calories, your body will store it all as fat. Just start off doing it the healthy way, you know it's for the best. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be a mighty fine model no matter what size you are anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff