Welcome to Gaia! ::

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

Hi, I'm trying to lose more weight and I kind of hate chicken breast... and tofu... I know protein's a great source to get full quicker but I'm not a big fan of it >.<

Smoothies or whatever that tastes good and is healthy at the same time will be helpful.

Thank you whee

ShakeZor's Waifu

Big Trash

If you aren't a fan of meat proteins, then yogurts, milks, and nuts are a great substitute smile Do you have any other concerns before I start posting recipes that I use?
Examples of other concerns: Foods you don't like, sugar limit, calorie goal (max and min), foods you like, budget concerns, prep time, allergies, etc.

Gawker

You know, scientists are saying non-stop that eating fat doesn't make you fat. Actually, eating fat is good for you. Fructose makes you fat.

High-functioning Lunatic

Saute EVERYTHING, dash of salt, pepper and some oyster sauce.
Losing weight isn't about eating a low-fat diet. One way to kick start weight loss that i've seen improvements with is the 80-10-10 lifestyle. It consists of 80% fruits and vegetables, 10% lean proteins and fats, and 10% whole grain. And just generally cut out the junk. Dairy contains TONS of sugar, even the so called "healthy probiotic yogurts" are filled with fructose and other hidden toxic sweeteners.
Soda and most candy are fat-free.

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

undercoverwalrus
If you aren't a fan of meat proteins, then yogurts, milks, and nuts are a great substitute smile Do you have any other concerns before I start posting recipes that I use?
Examples of other concerns: Foods you don't like, sugar limit, calorie goal (max and min), foods you like, budget concerns, prep time, allergies, etc.

Sorry! Gaia never told me ppl replied!
I'm allergic to walnuts and apples O: If it's under 15 dollars and doesn't take more than 10 minutes would be very helpful<3

Original Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

DaniellexNichole
bump

Hi

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

DaniellexNichole
bump

Aww you're a cutiee emotion_kirakira
Don't worry too much about fat content unless it's really high in trans and sat fat... Also if you're not a fan of bulking up on proteins it might be better to look for some high quality fiber sources. Fiber helps digestion and also helps you feel fuller faster 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff