Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
I'm lactose intolerant. When I eat or drink dairy products my body reacts anywhere from nausea and stomach cramps all the way to seeming like some strange type of stomach flu depending on how much. It took me over a month before I found out why I was sick all the time. I have eaten a lot of dairy ever since I was a kid, only for me to become allergic to it in my 20s. Anyway, I drink Almond milk for cereal and similar stuff. I use coconut milk for milkshakes. I completely cut out dairy because I hated the thought of having to take a pill all the time and figured my body was probably trying to tell me something.

Lonely Browser

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I am lactose intolerant. I can't consume milk but cheese and yogurt I can.

Earlier this year, I would drink milk and later have bad gas, diarrhea, and experience bloating. I switched to Lactaid milk, but I still felt the same! Lactaid may still not work for some people too.

Now I'm drinking Silk soymilk or alcoco milk (almond + coconut lol). Try them!

8,500 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I'm lactose intolerant. I get a huge stomach ache if I drink too much milk. I can still have cheese, but I prefer not too (aggravates acne). I eat soy yogurt and drink soy/almond/coconut/etc milk. I can eat ice cream without issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff