Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Millionaire

Yeongri
I think that depending on the severity of the soreness and nausea, you can probably try low-impact and gentle workouts to start with. Even just taking a walk can be really helpful to get those leg muscles more accustomed to movement. Gentle yoga (and stuff like "Nia Technique", I think it's called...I saw it on the class schedule at the gym I go to) might also work.

Also, definitely remember to stretch!

Basically, just don't overwork yourself. Stop when you feel dizzy, stop when your muscles start aching, and make sure you get enough rest! If you ever start thinking that maybe you should take a break, take it. Don't think that you're being lazy; you're just making sure you're not going to hurt yourself!

Best of luck!

I usually just dive into a hard-core workout.
Thank you for your advice. This is really helpful.

Bashful Millionaire

Lady Kariel
Mommy- Meow meow
Lady Kariel
It depends. Do you mean sick as in nauseous or sick as in tired muscles?

Well, yes sore muscles but dizzy and nauseous too.

I don't think you should do it till you are dizzy. You might end up passing out.

I really felt like I was going to.

Interesting Hunter

Mommy- Meow meow
gl1tchz
Yes it is..... you could even end up with Rhabdo.

Wow. That's scary. I actually had to look it up. I've heard so many horrid things that can happen to bulimics, but never anything from overexercising. Thank you.

Everything in excess can be bad!
When it comes to fitness it's pretty much about learning to listen and understand your body to know when you're pushing too hard and when you should push harder.
wink

Tipsy Sex Symbol

You start feeling sick when your body starts sourcing oxygen to your muscles instead of your brain. With that said. Yes it's bad

Bashful Millionaire

[ - Kakashi - ]
You start feeling sick when your body starts sourcing oxygen to your muscles instead of your brain. With that said. Yes it's bad

Thank you

Sugary Daredevil

Mommy- Meow meow
Work out until you feel sick?

I'm recovering from an eating disorder so my logic is all screwy.

No not okay, workou like an hour and take a break thas wha I do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces