Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Zyzz is like my role model. I wish he was still alive so I could've met him or something but he's not. R.I.P. For those of you who don't know who he was watch this. The reason I believe I can be like him is because I have a similar body type to him, ectomorph. I put in alot of work at the gym and I watch every little thing I eat and I set goals and watch my body fat and all this stuff but sometimes it feels like its not enough and I'm never satisfied. He did steroids when he was 18 and he got his brother into doing it as well and I even questioned doing it and did research and all this stuff but I decided I wouldn't. Also because I play soccer it's kind of hard to make solid gains because I burn alot when I play. (Like 2-3 times a week) I lift like 4 times a week. Idk guys I wanna hear your opinion on this lol.

AnimeArtist29's Pardner

Aged Teenager

14,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
He died? What?
Mate, Zyzz was a tool, but he knew what he was doing, proved to a whole new generation that any body type can gain significant muscle and did what he enjoyed. I've considered steroids a couple of times, myself, but the gains you get from them are only really speeding up the process. You can commit and get there in time anyway.
Never heard of him.
Revana_Blay
Mate, Zyzz was a tool, but he knew what he was doing, proved to a whole new generation that any body type can gain significant muscle and did what he enjoyed. I've considered steroids a couple of times, myself, but the gains you get from them are only really speeding up the process. You can commit and get there in time anyway.

Yeah he was a tool but he has a lot of of leadership qualities and I look up to him not for his tool side but for what he did and who he really was. Yeah I guess I'll stay committed and just work harder looking for ways to improve just like everyone else.

imperio115's Husband

I met him at an underage event when I was younger he had like 2 security guards with him ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff