Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been wanting to get back into doing exercises. I use to do pretty intense work outs but I'd be dead tired or sore. Although I miss it, I don't have the time or luxury to push my body to those extremes. I think I'll start doing yoga daily. heart
Thanks for the inspiration!

Noob

devaztion
has anyone ever seen any non-flamboyant guys in yoga class? I had some intention of joining one but thought otherwise because i would think the girls would be quick to judge to call me creepy or gay

Was considering it because i want to be more flexible because i feel like it would help me lift more.
i dont think you have anything to worry about unless you really have that sort of intention, the girls there will see right through that behavior. and if anyone falsely judges you, they might feel silly later on for getting the wrong impression. after meditating and paying attention to the breath in relation to moving the body, peoples minds would be too occupied to even think of anything else. it's just like any other gym, no ones really there thinking of someone else, theyre all paying attention to themselves, or in yoga, their breath and movement.
Nekocita

it's more of a workout than it seems, you will get sore. it is working out the muscles as well as improving flexibility and awareness. it's more of a balance between strength and flexibility. like, it uses the weight of our own body, and it challenges our balance which our muscles have to adjust, while extending at the same time, so it is deceptively harder than it appears to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff