Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
One thing I would love to do is be fit and especially healthy!

Does anyone know a fitness plan I could possibly start? or be able to make one up for me?
Would be muchly appreciated sweatdrop

Newbie Noob

Guardian Amy xX

Does anyone know a fitness plan I could possibly start? or be able to make one up for me?

You can check out the live strong web site or runners world and they have some good start plans for beginners.
Good luck! It's awesome that you want to get fit! smile

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
Jin_Hee1
Guardian Amy xX

You can check out the live strong web site or runners world and they have some good start plans for beginners.
Good luck! It's awesome that you want to get fit! smile

Thank you so much!! smile )

Friendly Explorer

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ask to a dietician first biggrin
It doesn't matter what program you do, as long as you stick to it. Models and very fit people aren't fit because they do it every once and a while

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
Kris Kline v2
It doesn't matter what program you do, as long as you stick to it. Models and very fit people aren't fit because they do it every once and a while

And that is exactly what I intend on doing. This isn't something I want to have as a one off I want it to keep going smile Once I start it after a few weeks I know I am going to stick to it. It is just the starting and what to do that is my problem...
Guardian Amy xX
Kris Kline v2

And that is exactly what I intend on doing. This isn't something I want to have as a one off I want it to keep going smile Once I start it after a few weeks I know I am going to stick to it. It is just the starting and what to do that is my problem...

found this btw

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/best-workout-for-your-body-type

Hopefully it helps ^.^

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
Kris Kline v2
Guardian Amy xX
Kris Kline v2

found this btw

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/best-workout-for-your-body-type

Hopefully it helps ^.^

actually it looks heaps helpful!! biggrin
Thanks a bunch!!!! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items