Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutesmasher

I have a chubby face which looks disproportionate with my body.
I know there's no such thing as a spot reduction for fats and that you have to lose fats overall to lose fats on the face but I'm already underweight at 45kg and 165cm. I do eat a lot but I have very high metabolism (which is also why I find it weird that my face is chubby) so my weight is pretty stagnant.

So my question is, how do I go about losing these facial fats without being anymore underweight? Thanks in advance.

Stellar Dreamer

30,075 Points
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
it could be genetics,then it would get slimer with age and you would get less wrinkles from old age
you could be chewing too much gum
try training your face muscles
gain weight, because being underweight is very harmful, especialy to those who are still growing (teens for example)
I got this by googling chubby face skinny body

Original Shoujo

Soul Perception
I know there's no such thing as a spot reduction for fats and that you have to lose fats overall to lose fats on the face but I'm already underweight at 45kg and 165cm. I do eat a lot but I have very high metabolism (which is also why I find it weird that my face is chubby) so my weight is pretty stagnant.

So my question is, how do I go about losing these facial fats without being anymore underweight? Thanks in advance.

go to Korea for facial Lipo. research for months for a good clinic first. if they charge you more than 1500 it's overpriced, negotiate...

and rolleyes at the person who said "gain weight" to someone with a high metabolism.people are so clueless...

Divine Zealot

Soul Perception

First off, I want to suggest the idea that perhaps, you do NOT have a fast metabolism. It really is quite common, but it's usually an assumption of over-estimating the amount of calories you take in.

That said, you already answered your question. You cannot spot reduce. Your body may simply prefer to keep your face with a chubbier look. Outside of gaining weight yourself to make the face to body ratio look better, you really can't do much about it without surgery.

Noob

are you sure it's fat? it could be the shape of your face.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff