Total Votes:[ 148 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 >

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Long John Halford
Be sure to like "Anti-Circ" pages on facebook, and help spread awareness.

Example:
https://www.facebook.com/SayingNOtoCircumcision

Liked.

Kawaii Kitten

I fear that if we have a son some day, my husband will insist that he be cut... The thought of cutting off a part of my tiny newborn for no real medical need is just so horrifying to me!

Maybe I can convince him not to. I am sure that until he is big enough to wash himself whatever extra effort in his bathing will be worth it to prevent causing pain at such a young age.
harpsdesire
I fear that if we have a son some day, my husband will insist that he be cut... The thought of cutting off a part of my tiny newborn for no real medical need is just so horrifying to me!

Maybe I can convince him not to. I am sure that until he is big enough to wash himself whatever extra effort in his bathing will be worth it to prevent causing pain at such a young age.

Well, do as much research on it as you can. Explain to him that the risks of circumcision outweigh the benefits. Also, when it comes to cleanliness, clean him like you'd do to your finger, and remember. "When intact, DO NOT retract"

Kawaii Kitten

Long John Halford
harpsdesire

Well, do as much research on it as you can. Explain to him that the risks of circumcision outweigh the benefits. Also, when it comes to cleanliness, clean him like you'd do to your finger, and remember. "When intact, DO NOT retract"

I will try to explain it, but I think he's going to want it done so his son would be 'like himself'.

And because it can be hard to admit that something bad was done to you against your will by loving parents, so it's easier to believe it was done for a benefit!

Dedicated Student

Matadair
I think circumcision is cruel... And as for circumcising my son? I'd never put him through that... With that said, I'm strictly against infant circumcision...
(Any woman who circumcizes her son deserves to have her labia majora sewn up... Yes, that's the female version of circumcision)

The equivalent female version is actually the snipping of the clitoral hood. The clitoral hood provides about as much pleasure as the clitoris as well as protecting the clitoris. Once it is snipped they may few pleasure for a few years, but eventually the clitoris will harden and pleasure will be decreased making it hard for women to reach an orgasm other than hitting the g-spot. Sewing up the labia would be going just too far. Even in male circumcision the pee hole isn't really sewn over. So how would that be equivalent?

It's still pretty bad.

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Matadair
I think circumcision is cruel... And as for circumcising my son? I'd never put him through that... With that said, I'm strictly against infant circumcision...
(Any woman who circumcizes her son deserves to have her labia majora sewn up... Yes, that's the female version of circumcision)

The equivalent female version is actually the snipping of the clitoral hood. The clitoral hood provides about as much pleasure as the clitoris as well as protecting the clitoris. Once it is snipped they may few pleasure for a few years, but eventually the clitoris will harden and pleasure will be decreased making it hard for women to reach an orgasm other than hitting the g-spot. Sewing up the labia would be going just too far. Even in male circumcision the pee hole isn't really sewn over. So how would that be equivalent?

It's still pretty bad.

In some cultures, they actually sew up the labia. Genital mutilation is genital mutilation, no matter what shape or form. Put an end to it.
harpsdesire
Long John Halford
harpsdesire

I will try to explain it, but I think he's going to want it done so his son would be 'like himself'.

And because it can be hard to admit that something bad was done to you against your will by loving parents, so it's easier to believe it was done for a benefit!

Well, you're the mother so you'd have the final decision
Anyone else?
Nobody else?
Obviously not.

Hilarious Genius

******** seriously?! How retarded are you... You know I didnt get my son snipped at birth and he had to have an emergency cir at 3 because he has a recurrent balanitis (and yes he was properly cleaned).. Im sorry but the benefits out way it by a long shot. Less chance for STDs, less chance of AIDs has been proven.. Everytime you pull back the foreskin to clean the head or even have sex? you cause damage to the skins in the fold and bacteria gets in there and you CANNOT avoid it. If you dont want to ******** snip your child, have at it. Complain that your parents snipped you for HEALTH reasons? get over it.

"Male circumcision reduces the risk that a man will acquire HIV from an infected female partner, and also lowers the risk of other STDs , penile cancer, and infant urinary tract infection.
For female partners, male circumcision reduces the risk of cervical cancer, genital ulceration, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, and HPV. Although male circumcision has risks including pain, bleeding, and infection, more serious complications are rare." (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/prevention/research/malecircumcision/)

Hilarious Genius

I am so ******** sick and tired of you anti-circumcision people.. I mean seriously? you have nothing better to do with your life that you want to sit there and talk about how barbaric it is? Female Circumcision is barbaric and it kills females.. prevents them from sex, having kids, etc. Male circumcision!? Doesnt NOTHING but help prevent issues.. Babies do not feel it, it causes nothing with their sex life later on... in fact it has been proven that females prefer circumcised men due to less of a chance for HPV or Cerival cancer ad other STDs. Maybe you need to see the pain a man is in when he happens to be that unlucky percentage who gets infected.. I saw my son shaking from his toes to his head in pain,crying... watching the dr collect Green discharge from his p***s!! 3 times he has it. Getting his circumcised was the best decision we made. So from us Pro-circ people? sorry that we care more for their health then we do on your opinions.

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Matadair

actually in female circumcision they cut the labia and clitoris off.
Alright, lets keep any negativity off the thread, shall we? The point I'm trying to get at is that circumcision is wrong, male or female.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff