Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want to join?

Yes! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 16 ]
No. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Thank you!

4 days in yesterday, and I caved in and had some pastry. >:c

But back on track today. Going to the movies, and instead of buying candy and popcorn, I'm going to bring a snack back of grapes and almonds. Going to see Noa.

Tipsy Streaker

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-almost- two weeks in and I've only lost 6.5lbs :/ not too sure how to feel... but I am very proud of myself that I didn't binge eat when my boyfriend and I broke up :3

Tipsy Streaker

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nana Dure
Thank you!

4 days in yesterday, and I caved in and had some pastry. >:c

But back on track today. Going to the movies, and instead of buying candy and popcorn, I'm going to bring a snack back of grapes and almonds. Going to see Noa.

Found this recipie for guilt free chocolate chip cookies :3

2 mashed bananas
1 cup of oats (like for oatmeal)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (semisweet or dark chocolate)
and a scoop of peanut butter

Mash ingredients together, then bake at 350F for 15 minutes
CrumpelingTacoz
-almost- two weeks in and I've only lost 6.5lbs :/ not too sure how to feel... but I am very proud of myself that I didn't binge eat when my boyfriend and I broke up :3

6.5 lbs in two weeks is amazing. Congrats. :3

Tipsy Streaker

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nana Dure
CrumpelingTacoz

how's the weight loss going for you?
CrumpelingTacoz
Nana Dure
CrumpelingTacoz

Not too well. Gained about what you lost in 14 days, because I've eaten sooo much crap and binged and been drinking and partying. D:
But I'm back on track now, sooooo hopefully I'll lose all the water I've gained and then some. ^^

Tipsy Streaker

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nana Dure
CrumpelingTacoz
Nana Dure
CrumpelingTacoz

Not too well. Gained about what you lost in 14 days, because I've eaten sooo much crap and binged and been drinking and partying. D:
But I'm back on track now, sooooo hopefully I'll lose all the water I've gained and then some. ^^

This past week Ive been chugging sodas like crazy, but I barely eat anything anymore :/
CrumpelingTacoz
Nana Dure
CrumpelingTacoz
Nana Dure
CrumpelingTacoz

This past week Ive been chugging sodas like crazy, but I barely eat anything anymore :/

That doesn't sound very healthy, love. Why are you not eating?

Demonic Prophet

I want to be apart of this.
*Rolls in*
I have no idea where I am at right now, but I know I've lost weight within the last two months.
I really need to buy a scale.. ;_;
learning to love
I want to be apart of this.
*Rolls in*
I have no idea where I am at right now, but I know I've lost weight within the last two months.
I really need to buy a scale.. ;_;

Welcome! Don't worry about scales, really. Much better if you track by meassurements. : D

Demonic Prophet

Nana Dure

I would need a tape then, wouldn't I? razz
I'm at work and so hungry.. I just want a sandwich. :c
No one is answering the phone to deliver me food. </3
learning to love
Nana Dure

I would need a tape then, wouldn't I? razz
I'm at work and so hungry.. I just want a sandwich. :c
No one is answering the phone to deliver me food. </3

You would need a tape, indeed. wink
Haha, aaw. wink

Tell me about your overall goals and such.

Demonic Prophet

Nana Dure

Finally finished it! Woo! I had a child over three years ago and while I've lost a lot of weight since my pregnancy, I would still like to improve. I'm not to overweight and barely chubby, but it's enough to bother me.

MY STATS & GOALS:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGender: Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAge: 21
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOverall goal: Weight loss and better self esteem.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeight: 5'1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWeight: 135 - 140 lbs in Febuary
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGoal Weight: 115 lbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxApproach: Cutting out snacks and soda, drinking more water and moving around more.

MY DONT's:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Cut soda.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Cut convenience foods such as chips.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ No sitting around for long periods of time during the day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ No overeating, no matter how delicious something is.

MY DO's:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Grab a water everytime I am thirsty.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Take a walk every day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Actually use the weights I bought.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Begin making/eating more healthy meals.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Allow myself occasional treats so that I don't end up caving and binging.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Improve my self image.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ Learn to not stress and overthink so much.
learning to love

Looks like some good and sound goals right there! I'm curious, how did you lose the initial weight? What kind of foods do you tend to eat now? : 3

Demonic Prophet

Nana Dure

A lot of it went away on it's own with time. It just didn't seem to stick with me. I'm hoping that will be the case when I make an honest effort towards it.

Food wise.. hm. chicken for meat and I love veggies a lot. I don't eat to unhealthy, just not the greatest. I don't have a consistent diet cause of my work but I try not to be terrible about it. My main focus is going to be moving more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff