• The Sweetest 250

robotic being's Husband

Folding Bear

14,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • The Sweetest 250
9fpbo
Stress can cause those symptoms OP. Try to relax and get some exercise and meditation in. You'll be fine again in no time.

Ok, those are good ideas, I actually forgot about meditating, so thanks : )

Anxious Gaian

SIiceofPie
I've been feeling quite sick for several days, which is why I don't know if it's panic, because I thought that usually goes away in a few hours. Basically, my symptoms are:

-upset stomach, heartburn, nausea, loss of appetite
-water hurts going down
-extremely tired, get out of breath just lifting my arms
-insomnia

(I do have anxiety and chronic fatigue, but I feel a lot worse than usual, so I don't know if I'm actually sick with something else or not. I do have something stressful impending) Any ideas? redface
'

Sounds more like generalized anxiety than an acute panic attack. It could be adrenalin sickness where you feel like s**t since your body has been pumped up with adrenalin for awhile. My advice is to be active. (Even though that's the LAST thing you want to do. Working out causes endorphin's to be released into your body which helps with anxiety. Also examine what you are eating and when. It might be making you more tired.

Sparkly Hunter

I've never heard of an actual panic attack, which lasted for several days and included symptoms like "water hurts going down", so I'd say it's something else. Stress sounds plausible.

Most of these were probably suggested already, but I'll give a short list of things you might want to try anyway.
- Contacting your therapist/doctor, if you have any medications or history with mental issues. Maybe even if you don't - it wouldn't hurt to ask an expert what's wrong.
- Meditation, yoga, whatever helps you to relax and organize your thoughts and feelings. Maybe try to locate possible problems (physical or psychological) that could cause the symptoms.
- Going outside, maybe some exercising too (something enjoyable, preferably). I've heard a walk in the forests is supposed to be a good cure for stress.
- Healthier diet (especially under stress or while you have an upset stomach). Ditch the junk food for a couple of weeks - except the occasional treats of something delicious.
- Prepare well for whatever stressful event's happening soon.
- Remember to relax as well. Do things you enjoy doing.

robotic being's Husband

Folding Bear

14,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • The Sweetest 250
Absolute_Zero-460
SIiceofPie
I've been feeling quite sick for several days, which is why I don't know if it's panic, because I thought that usually goes away in a few hours. Basically, my symptoms are:

-upset stomach, heartburn, nausea, loss of appetite
-water hurts going down
-extremely tired, get out of breath just lifting my arms
-insomnia

(I do have anxiety and chronic fatigue, but I feel a lot worse than usual, so I don't know if I'm actually sick with something else or not. I do have something stressful impending) Any ideas? redface
'

Sounds more like generalized anxiety than an acute panic attack. It could be adrenalin sickness where you feel like s**t since your body has been pumped up with adrenalin for awhile. My advice is to be active. (Even though that's the LAST thing you want to do. Working out causes endorphin's to be released into your body which helps with anxiety. Also examine what you are eating and when. It might be making you more tired.

Sorry for my very late reply. I tried exercising, I think it helped? Yeah I think I'm eating something wrong. I want to try an elimination diet when I have a normal life again. Thanks for the suggestions emotion_hug

robotic being's Husband

Folding Bear

14,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • The Sweetest 250
Lilac Way
I've never heard of an actual panic attack, which lasted for several days and included symptoms like "water hurts going down", so I'd say it's something else. Stress sounds plausible.

Most of these were probably suggested already, but I'll give a short list of things you might want to try anyway.
- Contacting your therapist/doctor, if you have any medications or history with mental issues. Maybe even if you don't - it wouldn't hurt to ask an expert what's wrong.
- Meditation, yoga, whatever helps you to relax and organize your thoughts and feelings. Maybe try to locate possible problems (physical or psychological) that could cause the symptoms.
- Going outside, maybe some exercising too (something enjoyable, preferably). I've heard a walk in the forests is supposed to be a good cure for stress.
- Healthier diet (especially under stress or while you have an upset stomach). Ditch the junk food for a couple of weeks - except the occasional treats of something delicious.

Thank you, sorry for replying so late. Those all sound like good tips. It's a little difficult to do the things that would help with stress atm. Hopefully there'll be time to recover with these things later. I appreciate your advice emotion_hug

Sparkly Hunter

SIiceofPie
Lilac Way

Thank you, sorry for replying so late. Those all sound like good tips. It's a little difficult to do the things that would help with stress atm. Hopefully there'll be time to recover with these things later. I appreciate your advice emotion_hug

Np, I've been wondering about what to recommend to my friend who has similar trouble atm, so brainstorming a bit was actually pretty useful for me too. : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff