Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Wheezing Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Hello
I need some opinions and advice on a fairly common problem. Please no trolling : )

So I'm trying to get into a diet with more fiber and protein, and fruits. All those healthy stuff. (Can some one help?) Does anybody know what to make when you're running low on food? There's only milk, onions, kale, oil, flour, sugar, cheese, a few spices and tea(bleh). Is there any way to make that taste good and be healthy at the same time? Can I still have chocolate though?
And...any advice for working out? I go to school from 5Am- 3Pm, then most days I work from 5/6PM to close. Those two hours are used to cook, get ready, etc. Closing is late, so by then the clubhouse with all its work out machines is closed. there's a pool and small gym in it. I get like 5/6 hours of sleep, and on the days I work I can't do much about it, but on the days I don't I'm so exhausted that I can't rally myself up to go work out. Most times, I KO on the couch or in class to catch up. The weekends, I usually work on Saturday, on Sunday I volunteer at the church until 1, get home,clean and crash. I really want to workout, but there doesn't seem to be any time. Today is free, so I'll run some, but tomorrow, Friday and etc I close too. Basically, come to the apartment, eat, get ready and go. So what do I do? Help? I just want to lose 20-25 pounds. Plus exercise is a killer. Body type is tall(5'9) but naturally skinny( >< so fat doesn't look good). The chicho is stubborn too >:S
And last but not least, sleep...So everyday I have to wake up at 5AM, no later and definitely not earlier. Work days, I go to sleep around 12 or 1. Non-work days I can go to sleep after I work out & finish homework. Weekends, wake up at 10 AM, go to sleep whenever. I'm so tired...ex.: got kicked out of class for nodding off in the middle of writing down notes. Sleeping most periods. sad Meehhh...
I don't have much money. I'm getting 50$ this week, like 160$ next week so I can't buy a lot.
Thank you if you helped.

Generous Noob

Well, once every morning at about 4-6AM-ish I walk about 1-2 miles. Then I cut up some Peaches, Bananas and Strawberries and blend them together and drink it. And drink at least 3 cups of milk each day. As far as fitness... I just walk. I hope this helps... But it probably won't. sad

Dainty Spirit

12,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
I drink lots of water, and eat lots of salad with grilled chicken. As for exercising, I walk 20 minutes and then do about 30 minutes on 360 kinect (the kinect sports, adventures, dance revolution, ect.). It's a workout but doesn't feel like it. But it all is about calorie count for me and I do better with lower carbs and higher veggies. Sweets are a bad thing if you eat too many, if you have a sweet tooth eat some fruits. Lacto Ovo vegetarian can drop pounds pretty easy. that is a vegetarian that can have dairy and eggs. I have many recipes for that and you don't notice it has no meat. Good Luck with it. We all battle weight and the loss of it. I have been stuck with mine. Body decided not to lose for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff