Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You always looked like that? emotion_kirakira

Trying to lose weight but I just don't know where and how to start....just moved away from the training center too crying

Friendly Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Nordic_Bjork

Trying to lose weight but I just don't know where and how to start....just moved away from the training center too crying

I would recommend FitnessBlender on Youtube! They have plenty of workouts and even a 5 day challenge. The 5 day challenge went so well that they made a 5 day challenge for busy people. Start with those. Also make sure to workout how many calories you need to eat a day to maintain your weight and slowly decrease them over a few weeks. The maximum amount of calories you should be cutting is 500 calories. So only cut more calories when you start to plateau otherwise if you start to cut too much, you will need to increase your workout intensity or increase the time spent exercising.
Nordic_Bjork

Not really, I used to weight like 135lbs and now i'm 115, and I'm 5'1
It's going to be hard but you need a lot of discipline. It's gonna take a lot of work but it'll be worth it in the end! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff