Welcome to Gaia! ::

KKmonster's Wife

Sparkly Businesswoman

5,475 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Here to discuss your favorite (and the ones you hate) ships of the HP fandom. Whether it's GinnyXHarry all the way to FredXGeorge, We're here to talk about it <3
(Feel free to post pictures [that are appropriate] of your ships)
Well I am one of the rare few (it seems) that favors RonXHarry emo
They seemed to have cared about each other the most & those two got along with each other more than anyone else (including Hermione).

I'm pretty okay with anything else including Cho & Harry, and that's only because they are on different houses and would have loved to see at least ONE of them work out. It would especially be amazing if themaincharactertheboywholived & isdestainedtodefeathewhomushnotbenamed & bringpeacetothewizardingworld to do it, but nope we get some a**-pull HarryXGinny. I would of really liked HarryXPansy for this reason cause of the whole problem between Slytherin & Gryffindors, but nope & at the end we still see that the mains view the Slyherins as the bad side. But the one ship that I really dislike is Hermione & Draco. Most of why I hate it is because what I've heard why most people like it. I don't see how it should be Herminone's job to change this dochebag. Also, I might have seen too many times my friend has been screwed over by some jackass to be turned off by this good girl with bad boy pair and others like it. Hermione is VERY FAR from my favorite character, but she can do so much better than some whinny jackass snob.

KKmonster's Wife

Sparkly Businesswoman

5,475 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Millionaire 200
imknewlol6
Well I am one of the rare few (it seems) that favors RonXHarry emo
They seemed to have cared about each other the most & those two got along with each other more than anyone else (including Hermione).

I'm pretty okay with anything else including Cho & Harry, and that's only because they are on different houses and would have loved to see at least ONE of them work out. It would especially be amazing if themaincharactertheboywholived & isdestainedtodefeathewhomushnotbenamed & bringpeacetothewizardingworld to do it, but nope we get some a**-pull HarryXGinny. I would of really liked HarryXPansy for this reason cause of the whole problem between Slytherin & Gryffindors, but nope & at the end we still see that the mains view the Slyherins as the bad side. But the one ship that I really dislike is Hermione & Draco. Most of why I hate it is because what I've heard why most people like it. I don't see how it should be Herminone's job to change this dochebag. Also, I might have seen too many times my friend has been screwed over by some jackass to be turned off by this good girl with bad boy pair and others like it. Hermione is VERY FAR from my favorite character, but she can do so much better than some whinny jackass snob.

Haha, I totally agree about the Hermione thing, for some reason I can't ship TonksXLupin, I know it's "cannon" but I feel he belongs to my OC (like all my favorite characters do). I'd like to see Teenage Snape & Harry Potter :3 I prefur fannons instead of cannons.

Devoted Phantom

I have some:
Luna and Neville- because well, this is adorable. Luna is so unique and I think people don't really give her a chance. Yes, she's odd. That's just her thing. It makes her quirky and not the typical girl. As for Neville, since the start he has always been that clumsy kid you feel sorry for. But he's also a good listener, he's patient and he's loyal.

Hermione and Tom Riddle Jr OR Hermione and Draco- Whenever I say I ship Hermione and Riddle there is always that one person that howls at me in frustration. But here's why. I absolutely loathe Ron and Hermione. I feel like she needs someone to challenge her and intellectually stimulate her. Who better then the future Dark Lord? He's smart, he's handsome, he's bloody brilliant at magic, and it makes for some amazing time travel fanfiction. I've got the bookmarks to prove it. xD

As for Hermione and Draco, it's like fire and water. It's like how I ship Katara from ATLA with Zuko. They hate each other, they fight all the time, but darn it all! They would make a bloody fantastic couple. The same applies here. Sure they would fight, and their both rather stubborn and would refuse to give in, but I think once Hermione is able to get him to accept the fact that there is nothing wrong with her being a 'mudblood', then I think they would be cute.

Severus and Lily- This i'm not even going to explain. If you've read the books or seen the movies then you'll just know.

Thanks for your time everyone. ^-^

KKmonster's Wife

Sparkly Businesswoman

5,475 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Millionaire 200
MistressLokken
I have some:
Luna and Neville- because well, this is adorable. Luna is so unique and I think people don't really give her a chance. Yes, she's odd. That's just her thing. It makes her quirky and not the typical girl. As for Neville, since the start he has always been that clumsy kid you feel sorry for. But he's also a good listener, he's patient and he's loyal.

Hermione and Tom Riddle Jr OR Hermione and Draco- Whenever I say I ship Hermione and Riddle there is always that one person that howls at me in frustration. But here's why. I absolutely loathe Ron and Hermione. I feel like she needs someone to challenge her and intellectually stimulate her. Who better then the future Dark Lord? He's smart, he's handsome, he's bloody brilliant at magic, and it makes for some amazing time travel fanfiction. I've got the bookmarks to prove it. xD

As for Hermione and Draco, it's like fire and water. It's like how I ship Katara from ATLA with Zuko. They hate each other, they fight all the time, but darn it all! They would make a bloody fantastic couple. The same applies here. Sure they would fight, and their both rather stubborn and would refuse to give in, but I think once Hermione is able to get him to accept the fact that there is nothing wrong with her being a 'mudblood', then I think they would be cute.

Severus and Lily- This i'm not even going to explain. If you've read the books or seen the movies then you'll just know.

I think I'm prejudice against Heterosexual couples because I do not ship LilyXSnape (like I said: I prefur fanon instead of cannon) and if you have ever read the Webcomic Homestuck (I recommend it highly) you will know that they have a name for Blackrom (Black+Romance= hate date) called a Kismisis, but that's not important. what is, though, is that hating someone so much that you have desires is an actual thing, and it is prefect for what you are describing <3

Devoted Phantom

I have heard many good things about it, and see quite alot of people cosplaying from it, but I have never actually read it myself. Maybe one of these days when I have extra time i'll look in to it. The ones I listed are my main pairings, but I have read into some others as well. I find Luna and Ginny to be rather cute together when written correctly. Ginny takes over the dominate roll and protects Luna. And Harry and Tom Riddle Jr fics can get quite.... *ahem*... steamy. If you know what I mean. Haha. heart

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
Luna x Ginny.

Just because I want it.
User Image

Kawaii Tycoon

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Uh so I'm new to this sweatdrop
I would have to say my favorite couples are Ron and Hermione, but mostly because I spent the majority of my childhood waiting for them to be together.

KKmonster's Wife

Sparkly Businesswoman

5,475 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PwincessKitty
Uh so I'm new to this sweatdrop
I would have to say my favorite couples are Ron and Hermione, but mostly because I spent the majority of my childhood waiting for them to be together.

Well, I can't say I ship them, but it is cannon

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
My two main HP ships are Harmione(HarryXHermione) and Dramione(DracoXHermione) because I feel they are better matches for her than the undeserving Ron Weasley. Also, I ship Heruna(LunaXHermione) because I've read some seriously cute fanfic about it.
MistressLokken
I have some:

I was a previous Dramione shipper, but now I've been converted to a Drarry fan thanks to my friend who's a yaoi lunatic! I'd now safely say that Drarry is the only main ship I ship in Harry Potter, apart from Romione, Nuna and Snilly, because those three ships are so fluffy they're basically canon.

KKmonster's Wife

Sparkly Businesswoman

5,475 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Millionaire 200
You ds and your Cannon stressed If anyone is going to date Tom Riddle Jr. It's Harry FreakingJames Potter. nothing is more fire and ice than that. Also! They are alike in many ways. . . i'll let you kiddies ponder over this.

Blessed Poster

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I could never get behind the whole HarryxGinny thing. It seemed forced and unrealistic.

RonxHermione was also pretty bad. If anything I could see both pairs going through many years of marriage counseling before nasty divorces.

I'm all for HarryxAnySlytherinGirl or HarryxLuna because they seem cute together.

NevilleXLuna is a favorite of mine as well. Neville and Luna just seem like they would be a really cute couple.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff