Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite HP character is Hermione. She's has always been such an inspiration to me. Long, frizzy brown hair. Inner beauty. Loves books. Super intelligent. Shy. Hardly any friends, but more loyal than anyone. I see so much of myself in her.
Also I love how no one's favorite character is Harry. There has got to be reason for that.

truepac's Bae

Bear

Snape, Ron, and Luna

Newbie Noob

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Snape for me biggrin . He is the boy who was attractex to the wrong sort after being bullied, the sdult wjo commited sins, the man who owned up to his mistakes and tried to do right by the woman he loved and later sacrificed his whole life to protect her child.
I love Luna. I think she is such an inspiration character. She is not afraid to be true to herself and is not afraid to say what she believes in, even if it goes against the "norm".

I also love Ginny for her strength and quiet beauty.
Hermione. Almost too smart to be in any house but Ravenclaw, except that she's even braver, and thus Gryffindor.
Snape, Fred, and George
Neeeevvvviillllleee

Malevolent Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Luna all the way. Her character in the books isn't great, shoehorned into Order of the Phoenix with no real development, but her interpretation in the movies was one of a couple of things they did so much better than the original.

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite characters are Ron, Fred, and George.
I love Luna for the simple fact that she isn't afraid to be different smile

Shy Friend

26,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ginny. She's smart like Hermione, mischievous like Fred and George, loyal like Ron, brave like Harry, and she was possessed by Voldemort at a young age and survived relatively unscathed. Ginny Weasley is a BAMF, no question.

Original Gaian

Hagrid.
McGonagall
Ronald
Molly
Hermione
Bellatrix

Madame Trelawney

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff