Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you join us for the Christmas/Winter Event?

Definitely! 0.55128205128205 55.1% [ 86 ]
Maybe.. 0.37820512820513 37.8% [ 59 ]
No 0.070512820512821 7.1% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 348 349 350

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
im halfway thru eating all my halloween candy, oh my weakness for caramel emotion_drool

Generous Giver

Tamwyn Flameon
sailornorthstar
Tamwyn Flameon
sailornorthstar

I will always want to cosplay, at the very least just once lol
I'm not the best at sewing, so that might be my only problem..
I am not the best at sewing either that is why I was lucky for my aunts help. Sewing is not that hard but guess what if you practice you will get better. And if you make a mistake you have a seam ripper and you try again
Yeah, for me it's all about the motivation. Sometimes i just don't feel motivated enough to do things, but i'd get to it sometime lol
I have a few things i wanted to fix so that they would actually fit me. It kinda sucks being so small at times since nothing fits just right. I could have my mom help me sew, but she's busy most times and it would be good if i was able to do it myself
Pull out her bull whip
hay being small is not that bad being naturally big breasted is a pain in the butt. Most clothing that is made is for smaller breast so finding something that fits well is a pain.

Broken Incubuss's Significant Otter

sailornorthstar

I have a lot of friends with that problem lol Like things will fit them around the mid section, but be too tight for there breast. I'm just kinda small all around so it's just the matter of finding a shirt that isn't to tight or to baggy lol It's mostly pants i have a problem with. Some sizes are just a little different depending on the brand even when it's suppose to be the same size. And that's what gets me since the size smaller is just to tight. Just can't win with pants.. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff