Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

25,215 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
DP_Kei used Healing Aura against Valtreya...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Valtreya was healed for 47 points of damage.
akiseo used Dagger Strike against Nemora...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Aged Cat

dormezvous used Dagger Strike against Valtreya...It missed and Valtreya counterattacked for 8 points of damage!
w o c i i n w a T used Dagger Strike against Jezriel Hasuzawa...It missed and Jezriel Hasuzawa counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Stalkerchick's Husband

Shadowy Wolf

13,850 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Razzeth used Restoring Panacea against Lilacia...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

Assimilated Borg

Jell Asa used Restoring Panacea against The Scifi Goddess...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

Jeering Codger

Nemora used Dagger Strike against Rukerius...It hit for 8 points of damage!
C r s y l used Healing Strike against w o c i i n w a T...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Invisible Dabbler

39,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Jezriel Hasuzawa used Mend against Nemora...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Nemora was healed for 32 points of damage.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Purple pants 100 used Dagger Strike against eTokio x...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Stalkerchick's Husband

Shadowy Wolf

13,850 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Razzeth used Restoring Panacea against Razzeth...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Haji Demon used Dagger Strike against Jezriel Hasuzawa...It hit for 16 points of damage!

Amateur Visionary

Duchess Marie used Hacking Slash against Endrael...It hit for 13 points of damage!

Heroic Victory

11,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Valtreya used Dagger Strike against Purple pants 100...It hit for 8 points of damage!
The Scifi Goddess used Mend against Latopazora...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff