Welcome to Gaia! ::

There we go, I reported the troll

Original Sex Symbol

.:Turkey Wang says:.

Dear heavenly father,

Please give an extra helping hand to the people of Haiti. This Earthquake has severely damaged their country and hurt their people. In one day, many people died...many innocent people. As if these people weren't in a bad situation before, they're in even worse condition now.

For those who have passed on please let their family know everything is ok; those people are in a better place now. Please bring peace, strength, and comfort to those people. Please help out those are starving, who are injured, confused, lost, and sad; may you give them hope to carry on.

Give these people faith and let them know, everything will be ok. Give them a second chance. You know God that many of us care about these people and wish to help, and maybe some of can't but hopefully our prayers will be heard and these people will be helped. We leave this situation in your hands God, you know what's best and you know what you're doing.

Thank you God, I know you will help these people out. You are loving and you never cease to amaze us.

Amen.
Turkey Wang

Dear heavenly father,

Please give an extra helping hand to the people of Haiti. This Earthquake has severely damaged their country and hurt their people. In one day, many people died...many innocent people. As if these people weren't in a bad situation before, they're in even worse condition now.

For those who have passed on please let their family know everything is ok; those people are in a better place now. Please bring peace, strength, and comfort to those people. Please help out those are starving, who are injured, confused, lost, and sad; may you give them hope to carry on.

Give these people faith and let them know, everything will be ok. Give them a second chance. You know God that many of us care about these people and wish to help, and maybe some of can't but hopefully our prayers will be heard and these people will be helped. We leave this situation in your hands God, you know what's best and you know what you're doing.

Thank you God, I know you will help these people out. You are loving and you never cease to amaze us.

Amen.

Amen

Original Sex Symbol

xRaizen
X_iiJellyBean
xRaizen
OH BABY JESUS! LET THOSE MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN PERISH IN HELL!

AMEN!

No negativity please

BAWWWWWWWWW

Please take your trolling somewhere else.
We do not appreciate your rude comments.
I also dedicate the song Gone too Soon by Michael Jackson to all those innocent people who died
crying
Please post any songs that are appropiate that you would like to dedicate to the people in Haiti
The Afterlife Party.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces