Welcome to Gaia! ::

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Am I glowing?
If you don't care about the earthquake in Haiti, or are only here to b***h about it or make jokes, just get the ******** out.

I'm not even joking. You are wasting not only your time, but the time of anyone who actually wants to help, or does care.

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Am I glowing?
Oh, and by the way, don't even think about bitching at me for being rude, when you, the person who doesn't care is being ten times as rude.

Original Sex Symbol

.:Turkey Wang says:.

I agree.
I'm in strong agreement. My family and I are about to pack up all of our old clothes and s**t to donate to Haiti.

Sage

8,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Awesomolocity
Am I glowing?
If you don't care about the earthquake in Haiti, or are only here to b***h about it or make jokes, just get the ******** out.

I'm not even joking. You are wasting not only your time, but the time of anyone who actually wants to help, or does care.

well said those people just make me plain sick. I swear those people that keep saying their glad countless people in Haiti died, they need to be locked away or killed. (their also proving Einstein's quote in my sig to be true)
Agreee....And!! I SUPER HATE this girl named LOL at Haiti!! stressed
I totally agree it's completely disgusting some of the s**t people are posting about Haiti on here. What if something that horrible was to happen here?

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
nintendo_guy
Awesomolocity
Am I glowing?

well said those people just make me plain sick. I swear those people that keep saying their glad countless people in Haiti died, they need to be locked away or killed. (their also proving Einstein's quote in my sig to be true)
Am I glowing?

I gotta admit; I lol'd at that quote. xD

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Cigarette Stained Lies
I totally agree it's completely disgusting some of the s**t people are posting about Haiti on here. What if something that horrible was to happen here?
Am I glowing?

Yeah. I know.

{* Person Complaining *} "What are we going to get out of it by donating?"

{* After Earthquake hits where they live *} "WHY WON"T NOBODY DONATE TO ME?!!!!"

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
yes, those people need to get a life.

You know what?

We should all report users who say demeaning things about this situation. It is one thing to have an informed opinion, but it is another to flame and troll. There are some posts that can be considered more than telling your opinion. Isnt there something about "fighting words" and such?

Anyone who feels that someone is honestly saying something BEYOND what the TOS ect. protects, we should report.

In fact, let me go look up the actual quote real quick, gimme a sec guys......

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
MiGi_001
yes, those people need to get a life.

You know what?

We should all report users who say demeaning things about this situation. It is one thing to have an informed opinion, but it is another to flame and troll. There are some posts that can be considered more than telling your opinion. Isnt there something about "fighting words" and such?

Anyone who feels that someone is honestly saying something BEYOND what the TOS ect. protects, we should report.

In fact, let me go look up the actual quote real quick, gimme a sec guys......
Am I glowing?

I've read that section of the ToS many, many times. I intend to report anyone who does start doing that. >.>

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
That would fall under these offenses:

Trolling/Abuse: Posting inflammatory material intended to offend or provoke an individual or a group.

And these less serious offenses:

Spamming: Posting material that is nonsensical or irrelevant to the forum/discussion.
Misplaced Thread: Thread has been made in the wrong forum

arrow It is evident from the syntax used in the announcement (first) and forum sticky (second) that this forum is intended to generate SUPPORT and CONCERN for Haiti's earthquake victims.

Quote:
The Gaian community has already shown a huge amount of concern and support, so we've set up a special forum where you can discuss the issue and coordinate support and donations.

Quote:
The massive earthquake that hit Haiti earlier this week has created a full-blown humanitarian crisis, and we want to help however we can.

Maybe...I Should post something like. "Ok srsly, read this before you post"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces