[NPC] Easter Bunny

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Orgasmic Sex Spork
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Um...I just feel like I should let you know...the Easter bunny will not respond in the anon subforum...I do appreciate you doing this in a thread you created instead of someone else's thread though heart

hegei's Datemate

Original Fairy

Ryukurai52
Orgasmic Sex Spork
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Um...I just feel like I should let you know...the Easter bunny will not respond in the anon subforum...I do appreciate you doing this in a thread you created instead of someone else's thread though heart
I did make this thread :/

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Ryukurai52
Orgasmic Sex Spork
[NPC] Easter Bunny
I know, I'm saying that I appreciate you posting to the easter bunny in your thread. Most people who don't know it won't work will go into a random thread, normally one thanking the anons, and post it, which is extremely rude. I'm saying thank you for not doing that. If it was poorly worded, I apologize. I also just wanted to make sure you weren't wasting your time trying to catch the easter bunny's attention if he wasn't coming...seems rude to keep you doing that if I know it's not going to work sweatdrop

hegei's Datemate

Original Fairy

Ryukurai52
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Ryukurai52
Orgasmic Sex Spork
[NPC] Easter Bunny
I know, I'm saying that I appreciate you posting to the easter bunny in your thread. Most people who don't know it won't work will go into a random thread, normally one thanking the anons, and post it, which is extremely rude. I'm saying thank you for not doing that. If it was poorly worded, I apologize. I also just wanted to make sure you weren't wasting your time trying to catch the easter bunny's attention if he wasn't coming...seems rude to keep you doing that if I know it's not going to work sweatdrop
I see

Chatty Gaian

Give me ALBINO! crying
Right, is the game still going on? How much of each do we need for an item?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff