Welcome to Gaia! ::

~He facepalmed slightly, feeling a bit embarressed~
I can't believe I have to be here just for this. But I also want to thank the anons that have me lovely letters. Though an Anon getting giften seems very foreign to me.
~He laughed a bit while siting down while touching his pet rabbit~
Thank you so much.
Message: Grunnies&Everywhere. Hopping, running, climbing, and even doing that!? You quickly walk away attempting to find shelter in the nearby park. The green grass and bushes are littered with Easter eggs. It looked like the Easter bunny grabbed a prototonic cannon and starting shooting Easter eggs out in an attempt to get rid of the numerous grunnies. You sigh in relief when you find the park relatively empty of the creatures. The sun is warm and flowers are in full bloom. Spring came in only a short while ago with a nice cool breeze to soften the raising temperatures. Up ahead, you spy a bench to sit on. With another sigh, you drop down onto it. Grunnies weren&t that bad. But when you get hundreds of the little devils in a small town&.Well, it wasn&t pleasant.

&Are you all right?& An accented voice asks causing you to look up. A girl in clothes from ages long passed peers at you slightly concerned. She must have heard your sigh. You tell her all is well and start to explain about the grunny situation. She tilts her head slightly and gives a small laugh.

&I see. They are a bit annoying. I assure you though, the park is free from them.& Her absolute confidence surprises you and her form seems to flicker as a rare strong breeze blows. Thinking it your imagination, you glance around the park. To your surprise, there really are no grunnies here. It is as if an invisible force field was keeping them out. You look back to voice your thoughts to the girl, but find empty air. What? Where did she go? Looking down the dirt path that led up to the bench, you find only your own footsteps marking the trail. A present rests in front of you and on it is note written in beautiful calligraphy. Picking it up, you read, &To brighten your day& One more, you look up for the girl. A form under a nearby tree draws your attention. It is the girl. The color has faded from her completely and she seems&translucent. With a wink of her eye, she disappears before your very eyes&

-----Phantom Anon

Thank you Phantom.
~he blushed slightly~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out