Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Early riser? Ha! I'm up all night, silly.
It was yummy. I'm still hungry though, so I may go back for something else in a bit..
Oh hey, you're solid today. Special occasion~?

"Heh, oh yes that is right. Might I ask what you had?"
He nods in affirmation before speaking again.
"I originally did this to share a treat with Ryuu the Librarian, but I guess he changed his mind. I never heard back from him. It is alright, the treat was for him to enjoy."
With a shrug he laughed halfheartedly.

Sausage biscuits, as usual. And chocolate milk. <3
Awh, well I hear Ryuu-chan's been a bit busy lately.
But I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about it. c:
..Momma's getting impatient, and I need a shower, but you didn't need to know that.
I should probably go and do that. xD;
Goodnight Toby.~ That's your nickname from now on, by the way.

"That sounds really tasty right now."
He shifted his gaze to the side and smiled slightly.
"Yes he has many friends, I am just glad he seems to be in better spirits then when I wrote to him."
Looking back he raised a brow at her words.
"I shall just pretend you never mentioned it."
His smile returned fully hearing what he was now being called and he bowed to her.
"Goodnight to you as well, Misa my dear. Heh, Toby is it? I seem to be gathering nicknames lately. But yes, you can call me Toby."

Mega Noob

12,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Anarchy Misa
lunaa1129
Anarchy Misa

hmm i guess it is
but now its scary i do sleep too much at times >.<' lol

I wouldn't be too worried about it. ^ ^

hmm well okay i wont worry then! =D lol
Anarchy Misa
Floating Anon
Anarchy Misa
No I have not, I'll give it a read now, though. o u o
I could do that, but that takes a lot of effort. /shot
Good, you should! Your writing is fantastic. emotion_kirakira

I also remembered Snow, Glass, Apples, by Neil Gaiman. Have you read that one as well?
Yeah, it takes, like, 2 or 3 hours to do all that jazz.
Too bad I've been really lazy lately. Haven't sent a single anon today, haven't sent a single one yesterday.

No, I have not. o no
Yeah, see. I don't really have the patience for that. xD
I've only sent out.. one tonight? Or was it last night..? :c

It's a creepy retelling of Snow White.
Despite my laziness, I've still sent out more than I have during any other event.

3,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Give me YELLOW!

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: A bright blinding light flashes before your eyes. You can't help but just watch as it gets brighter and brighter and then you're forced to close your eyes. You wait a minute, thinking, 'Wake up... Please... Wake up...' The feeling that you are about to plunge into a certain death if you don't wake up fills your thoughts. All your senses are numb and you feel like it's the last chance to open your eyes? Do you? Are you ready to see what's happening around you? Dread fills you, panic settles in your every bone. You are terrified. But why? Suddenly you realise you can't breathe, you try inhaling but all you get is a mouthful of thick air, oxgenless. You can't take it anymore, you open your eyes and bright pinks and reds become visible. Everything's a blur but the colours are significant somehow. Inhale. Your throat burns unpleasantly, due to lack of air. Your mind begins to swim. 'This is it.' you think. 'This is the end.' You grab at your chest, your heart aching for the sweet, sweet oxygen that keeps you alive. You have to survive. Somehow. Some way. Your vision plunges darkness and you feel somewhat sleepy. Your eyes close once more.
A hand is placed over your mouth, a small, dainty, feminine hand. You inhale and breathe. Your mouth gulps at the oxygen it can now find, swallowing and gasping at the substance that keeps you alive.
You sit up and slowly the gasping slows down. Your eyes dart around to find the hand that helped you. All you see is the bright ruby reds and flowery pinks. Still, it's distorted and you can't make anything out. Suddenly you feel exhausted and your eyes begin to close. A small noise is heard. &Wait! Stay and play with me!& A small voice yelps. It's too late, your eyes are shutting. All you can think of is the overwhelming scent of strawberries.
You wake up to a white hospital ceiling. &The heart is beating!!& A doctor exclaims loudly. You look around. You have just escaped death. A small box sits in yours hands now. Open it?

Ooooohhh.. that was very well written, anon. Of course I'm gonna open it.
I have no sense of self-preservation, so here goes. ninja

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Hey there!

Message: The room, if a large cavernous space of glowing black onyx could be called a room, was nearly empty. The only movement came from a lone man in the corner, huddled over in a tight ball, like some animal that had spent too much time in a tight cage. A soft whimpering could be heard from the lump, his voice as broken as the rest of his body.

A tall figure faded into view, like a specter from a long forgotten dream. This new figure was a sight to behold. Its gray skin was that of corpses, and its hair was as black as the wings of a raven. Two glowing emerald gems took the place of what should have been eyes.

&So, how did you like it,& the creature asked the cowering form on the floor. &Was it fun? The endless torment, the unending pain, day in and day out, year after year?&

The man did not answer, but continued to sob on the floor, his mind unable to come up with any words to lob back at the demon. The demon grinned at this, revealing two rows of sharp yellow teeth.

&Seeing as how much you liked, what kind of host would I be if I didn&t send you back?& He laid a gray skinned hand on the man&s shoulder.

Suddenly, the man sprang to life. He squirmed and shivered at the beast&s touch, his whole body alive with spastic attempts to get away.

&No! Don&t send me back there! Please, I&m begging you! I&ll do anything you want! Anything! Just don&t send me back there!&

The frantic pleas brought a gleam of delight into the demon&s eyes. He bent over, and placed his mouth near the poor soul&s ear.

&This is what I want,& the creature said. &Your misery is like a fine ambrosia, and your tears are a succulent wine.& With that, he chanted a few words, and the man disappeared, back to whatever nightmare he had just returned from.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

I've been waiting for one from you. emotion_kirakira
Thank you for the epic story. I can't wait to be next. emotion_dowant

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Your feet shuffle softly against the hard stone floors of the streets, the gentle tap but music to your ears in the deafening silence of the night. You stare up at the unclouded sky, eyes filling with wonder and curiosity as the slight twinkle of the stars draws you in. Something about this night felt.. magical to you as you allow the bitter cold wind to pick up and caress your winter flushed cheeks. Magical, and yet... wrong. Your cheeks lifted as you stuck your lower lip out a moment, pulling the dark shawl closer to your shivering body and continuing on your way home. The night was devoid of any sounds, people fast asleep in their cozy beds, kept lit and warm by crackling fires amidst their wake. The air seems to get heavy around you, as if a horrible energy was surrounding your very being, and your work worn shoes skipped a little to pick up the pace. Your shawl billows out around you, the fabric covering your body just barely keeping out the cold, and most definitely not keeping out the bad feeling that seemed to seep into the very marrow of your bones. You were nearly there- you could take the long way, but for some reason your aching feet automatically take the turn for the short cut, guiding you into the dark alley behind your house. The wind seemed to break by the buildings on either side of you, shawl slowly coming to a settled state as the air seemed to calm and still. Your feet elicited a new sound, the grinding of dirt and stone beneath your boots nearly made you cringe as you slowly made your way down the alley. Nearly there, you couldn't stop now- but found yourself freezing in place at the sound of rocks being shifted behind you. Your legs stopped, feet poised mid stride as your body clenched in alarm, and it took everything you had in you just to make yourself slowly turn around to face the direction of the sound.

A heated, snarling growl lifted to your ears and reverberated through your body- sending shivers down your spine and causing hairs to stand up even in the slight warmth under your clothes. Your eyes widened as you tried to adjust to the dark shadows of evening, your heart beginning to pound within your chest so hard you thought it might burst out. What was that? It sounded like a dog. It had to be, perhaps it was the neighbors dog- you silently reassure yourself and force your body to relax as you turned to face forwards yet again. This time, you did not see the empty alleyway it had once been. You feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch and steam in the air as your gaze landed upon the origin of the sound. A wolf. And not a little one too, one with seemingly extended arms and legs, with fur in strange lengths, and silver ties along its body. Its green, humanistic eyes bare down on you just as viciously as its lips were lifted in spite. Saliva dripped from its open mouth, and its heated breath caught in the air as wisps when it growled yet again, this time the sound sending adrenaline through your veins. Black fur seemed to glisten with starlight as its lithe muscles worked to push itself forwards, taking slow, deliberately careful steps towards you. It sucked in the cool air around it through its mouth and nose, tasting. Learning. What had it come for? Fear caused your muscles to root into place, and your fight or flight response still hadn't made up its mind as the gigantic beast stopped but inches away from you. It leaned its great maw down to your face, snarling slightly once again, earning a drop of saliva onto your perfectly good shawl as it dipped its muzzle down to catch your scent. This beast was angry, you could feel the rage radiating off it in waves of heat and musk as it seemed to contemplate the situation at hand. Perhaps it was considering whether or not to eat you? A small sound emits from the back of your throat- it poised as if to pounce, and soon the noise transformed into a cry as it jumped in your direction- sliding up and clear past your head.

You whisk around, eyes wide and body trembling as you watched it climb stealthily up the walls of the house behind you and bound swiftly away. Its muscle movements seemed almost.. human. Then again, while you were looking into its eyes, directly into its face, it was as if you had connected. You could feel its- no, his anger, you could feel his injustice. You could feel something not quite right about that wolf- no, man as it jumped over your head, the look of agony in his eyes was clearly overwhelming. You paused, shaking your head and wrapping your arms around your body in order to quell the vicious trembling. You had no idea what happened to that man that had created him into such a beast, but your heart yearned for both his revenge and his release as you took a step forwards to leave. You foot brushed up against something, making a small sound of contact as you curiously look down, still shaken from your experience. You leaned down slowly and pick the object up, assuming the Man Beast had dropped it while making his way out of the alley. Well, of course. He wouldn't have many places to put it, would he? You mulled it over before sticking it into your pocket, assuming he'll come back for it eventually. Or not- that was alright too. Your feet finally figured out how to move again and your shawl whipped back behind you as you made haste towards your house. Though you know not what possessed you to, however you look back in the direction the beast left and silently pray he finds what ever it is he's looking for.

The Spanish Wolf has visited you. Count your blessings that you still live, and pray he finds the one who transformed him into a beast before he takes his anger out on you.

Oh daaannnnggggg. This is definitely one of the best ones I've EVER gotten. heart
I'm not afraid of werewolves, though. My brother is one, you see. I do hope you find who you're looking for. emotion_kirakira
-resists the urge to pet-

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Early riser? Ha! I'm up all night, silly.
It was yummy. I'm still hungry though, so I may go back for something else in a bit..
Oh hey, you're solid today. Special occasion~?

"Heh, oh yes that is right. Might I ask what you had?"
He nods in affirmation before speaking again.
"I originally did this to share a treat with Ryuu the Librarian, but I guess he changed his mind. I never heard back from him. It is alright, the treat was for him to enjoy."
With a shrug he laughed halfheartedly.

Sausage biscuits, as usual. And chocolate milk. <3
Awh, well I hear Ryuu-chan's been a bit busy lately.
But I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about it. c:
..Momma's getting impatient, and I need a shower, but you didn't need to know that.
I should probably go and do that. xD;
Goodnight Toby.~ That's your nickname from now on, by the way.

"That sounds really tasty right now."
He shifted his gaze to the side and smiled slightly.
"Yes he has many friends, I am just glad he seems to be in better spirits then when I wrote to him."
Looking back he raised a brow at her words.
"I shall just pretend you never mentioned it."
His smile returned fully hearing what he was now being called and he bowed to her.
"Goodnight to you as well, Misa my dear. Heh, Toby is it? I seem to be gathering nicknames lately. But yes, you can call me Toby."

Breakfast time again.. and hey, I finally have some inspiration! 8D
Spoil sport. You're supposed to play along or something. :c
I give everyone a nickname, it was only a matter of time before I gave you one.~

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa

I give everyone a nickname, it was only a matter of time before I gave you one.~

"Another tasty meal I trust. That is good to hear. What has inspired you?"
He raised a brow and smirked at her.
"You want me to dwell on that? Tsk Misa, how naughty you are being."
He chuckled showing he wasn't really being serious.
"I am pleased to be included."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Meal? No. Tasty? Yes.
A piece of chicken, a single french fry, and some chocolate milk.~
Sad music, mostly. It's been a great source of inspiration.
Dude, if you knew me at all, you'd know I say worse things than that. xD
Good. Oooohhhh, the sun is coming up. emotion_kirakira

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Awh, why thank you darlin'. <3

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Meal? No. Tasty? Yes.

A look of concern passed over his face as she said what she ate.
"Is that really enough to sustain you till you next eat? If sad music is what works for you I am glad you found some that is helping."
He half chuckled and shook his head amused.
"I shall take your word for it. I was merely teasing you a little.I hope the view of the rising sun is a beautiful sight as it usually is."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Meal? No. Tasty? Yes.

A look of concern passed over his face as she said what she ate.
"Is that really enough to sustain you till you next eat? If sad music is what works for you I am glad you found some that is helping."
He half chuckled and shook his head amused.
"I shall take your word for it. I was merely teasing you a little.I hope the view of the rising sun is a beautiful sight as it usually is."

Don't worry, I ate some banana pudding a little later. -w-
For that particular message, yes. It worked perfectly.
-yawns- How to not be tired after waking up.
Teasing me doesn't really work, as I tend to dish it back worse.
It was. I haven't seen the sun set in quite some time, though. I miss it.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, you two. I've had stuff goin' on.
Thank you kindly, though. <3

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Not really.

Bunnies get all the attention. Eggs are cute too you know!

-- The Egg Duelist

Eggs are cute, you're right. c:
Thank you for the message.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff