Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am in college to major in Radiation therapy and my minor mortuary science. i like the idea of using something that can cause cancer and illness to treat it. and the old saying is you can't fight fire with fire. well i disagree with them 100%. and plus the mortuary science. i just like dead people more than i do alive people. they don't make me want to kill them or hurt them for being stupid as hell. XD

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
XMidnite Star SarahX
Karenaitenchi
I'm studying linguistics, but my university sucks and I wish I could transfer to somewhere else. crying

Thats what im majoring in for my junior year transfer this fall to csulb!!

Ah ha ha. I wish. But I can't afford it. crying

Dapper Dabbler

Linguistics woooo
Marywood University for Music Therapy

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Going into PreMed. *dance around* Biology and the genius of science! Ah! biggrin lol jkjk its gonna be hard to understand :/
I'm getting a BFA in studio art with an emphasis in Graphic Design (since my university doesn't have a straight up graphic design degree), and a minor in creative writing smile
michibun
Linguistics woooo

I wanted to study linguistics, but my parents convinced me it was useless confused

Sparkly Leaf

I'm getting a theatre degree at KSU. I keep thinking about switching majors, or doing something else, but I'm sticking with it. I'm already a Senior, and I'll still have to take two more years at the least to graduate. gonk

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
school sucks
I'm studying for a BFA focusing on painting and drawing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff