Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I heard Santana, it was so weird! She has a really good voice, and it suprised me. There were only some parts you could hear it in for "Like a virgin".
I LOVED it. They need to give her more solos (:
anime4215

I KNOW! They should have an episode when they hear her voice, both rachael & mercedes get pissed razz

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was totally thinking the same thing. I know everyone can sing. It's Glee, they have to sing. Even Sue sings! But Santana really surprised me. And I can't believe Finn did it. He's such a naive, dumb, Guy.

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
ninja3906
anime4215

I KNOW! They should have an episode when they hear her voice, both rachael & mercedes get pissed razz

A sing-off, in the parking lot, after school wink
She's one of the best female vocalists on the the show period, which is odd considering how little they allow her to showcase it.
I was awestruck at her performance last night.
She needs to get more screen time performing.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Daisy_Petals
I was totally thinking the same thing. I know everyone can sing. It's Glee, they have to sing. Even Sue sings! But Santana really surprised me. And I can't believe Finn did it. He's such a naive, dumb, Guy.

Agreed. I did hear Santana would be getting more attention and solos for this half of the season.

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
I do like the fact that in the last song we heard more than just back up from Mercedes (and the obligatory kickass ending) and Kurt. I'm hoping that there is more diversity in the songs.
I LOVE HER VOICE. I was so shocked with her voice. Her voice was so amazing. I wish they would give her a solo. :> I also want to hear Brittany sing. :-bd
Absolutely loved her voice! :3
I thought the exact same thing! I agree with the rest of you, the other kids on the show need solos! I wonder what Brittney's voice sounds like...
xp xp xp wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttt is every1 talkin bout i never watch gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuz i never no wen its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was tooo, I really liked it, but her character is so nasty. lol
uwantme033
xp xp xp wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttt is every1 talkin bout i never watch gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuz i never no wen its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuesdays at 9 =D

4,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
I was very surprised! She has a really good voice. It makes me wonder about all the other kids that don't get any solos...

I want Santana and Brittany to sing Katy Perry's 'I Kissed A Girl.' biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces