Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
arika-toteshi-ka
I agree with the 2nd chance being too much. In reality, I'm pretty sure no one would have gotten a second chance, and would have had to wait for the next year to audition again. I get when you ppl say this show is not real...but yeah, it kind of is. It portrays situations people go through in real life, especially things people never want to talk about because it's a taboo topic, like domestic violence, transgenders, homosexuality, being handicapped, homelessness, etc. Because this show has a streak of being kind of realistic, I was surprised she did get the second chance to make it. To be random, was anyone else weirded out that she pointed out her ethnicity when giving the speech onstage? "I'm a Jewish girl, bla bla..." why would anyone point that out? No other people of different ethnicities point out their ethnicities, "Hi I'm Finn, a caucasian guy..." "Hi I'm Tina, an Asian girl..." What the heck...just sayin xp whee

Well puck used to always go on about how he's jewish.
Cerise Chinoise
I think it's too much that she gets to win prom queen, win Nationals, marry Finn, and also get in to NYADA. I mean, really? Rachel was my favorite character when she was hated and an outcast - but now she's Miss I Have Everything!

This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces