Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Does anyone apart from me remember the old show Ryan Murphy made called Popular that lasted for two seasons. Popular is what brought me to Glee because I used to love that series where Sam vs Brooke. I also found it appealed to me more than Buffy

However I keep finding similarities between the two shows (which naturally there must be) such as Sherry Cherrie running for a government position vs Sue running for a government position, teen marriage, possible girlXgirl romance ((was hinted to on one episode)) and other ideas.

Of course they only sung a few times in Popular but wow...I'm afraid that Glee is going to end up like the last episodes of Popular although Glee (being about 10 years newer) is much much better.

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mr Ren Tsuruga
Does anyone apart from me remember the old show Ryan Murphy made called Popular that lasted for two seasons. Popular is what brought me to Glee because I used to love that series where Sam vs Brooke. I also found it appealed to me more than Buffy

However I keep finding similarities between the two shows (which naturally there must be) such as Sherry Cherrie running for a government position vs Sue running for a government position, teen marriage, possible girlXgirl romance ((was hinted to on one episode)) and other ideas.

Of course they only sung a few times in Popular but wow...I'm afraid that Glee is going to end up like the last episodes of Popular although Glee (being about 10 years newer) is much much better.

Totally Glee. I have never heard of the show Popular!

Sparkly Bunny

15,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
Omg, Ryan Murphy made Popular?! Mind=Blown!! I just remembered how much I liked that show back in high school.

loledit

I mean Middle School. Good God, I'm old. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas