Welcome to Gaia! ::

All of everyone dogs on us, like we're so bad, but we're the best.
Yea, we have the lousyest president, but we have more freedom here than almost anyone else.

Those poor kids on the Children Christan Fund make me really wanna cry. Its so sad to see people like that, but if they came here....Do you think they would be starving and s**t like that? Drinking our toilet water...? I think NOT.

Yea...We are overweight, alot of us are, but there are still alot of us that are not, hell, I'm going to be 17 soon and I only weigh 110 lbs.

There are alot more oppertunties here, than in those other ******** up countries. Not saying that some places aren't good, because, some are really great, but, There is no place like here.

AND
Where do you think all of our cocaine, marijuana, PCP, LSC, and other drugs come from?
Other places....
I'm not saying that we don't produce enough for ourselves, but it mainly come from other countries.
User Image
And finally
We will dominate....us or China....Probably us, Those poor chineese fools get pissed and want to stop working their asses off all day, to make me a nice pair of slippers for about 4 cents.

but we will take over...I know you don't want to hear it, but thats just too bad.
You said it, so it must be true. Ever think that other countries might like being who they are?

Stop being a stereotypical American. It's your fault.
Funnily enough, I don't consider America to be very free.

In a country where books are regularly banned from the library for having homosexual overtones? The FCC pitches a fit because a boob showed for two seconsd on telly? I think you guys have soem of the most censored media of all the 'free world' countries.
ur text size and color made me loose focus crying
Well, I don't hate America, but I don't love it either.
The Goddess Keira
Funnily enough, I don't consider America to be very free.

In a country where books are regularly banned from the library for having homosexual overtones? The FCC pitches a fit because a boob showed for two seconsd on telly? I think you guys have soem of the most censored media of all the 'free world' countries.

We do, but don't tell that to a 'patriot.' lol
mr. pretty girl
ur text size and color made me loose focus crying
neutral ok
who's going to take you seriously with a screen name like that?
I've heard this about... A million times. neutral
recycledplots
who's going to take you seriously with a screen name like that?

My Mule sweatdrop
America may have more power than others countrys but that doesn't make us the brightest and richest country in the world. And for all of those who think we still have cowboy and indian battles in the west, well we don't eek .
I'm getting a little tired of the automatic stand up of patriotism as soon as someone offends you. Get over it, many people fall victim to generalizations. I haven't been on for two weeks, and I'm STILL seeing threads about "Why does everyone hate America".

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
It's not the greatest nor is it the worst.
It may have the highest consuming percentage but.. yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff