Welcome to Gaia! ::

blaugh My friend, cuteazntiger (look her up, she's on gaia) played Kingdom Hearts like... 8 hours a day last year. She's played so much, that one day during lunch she looked down at the floor. There was a red candy wrapper, and she was like, "HEY LOOK! A TRINITY!!" sweatdrop

Btw, I loved Kingdom Hearts, I can't wait for the sequel!! whee
You know you played too much videogames when you post things like this. If you wanted to talk about Kingdom Hearts you should at least made that your topic.
Sorry sweatdrop its just that they have a topic like this for anime, and I thought it might be fun. My intentions weren't really to talk about KH, but to rather bring up funny reasons saying we've played too many video games. 3nodding

I don't see how me playing too many video games would have anything to do with posting up this topic. But, I'm sorry if you find it retarded.
My roommate plays wayyyyy too much Final Fantasy XI. I've caught him using terms from FFXI in real life.. stressed

Before FFXI it was Socom II. I called him one night, asking for a ride home from work, and he said "Can't. I'm in the middle of a clan war." stare
The first time I played GTA3 I binged on it... and I was tempted to try to drive across the median into incoming traffic on the expressway to get to school faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff