8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Mir Teiwaz
Reno Takamiya
Silver Highlights
Pessimist
I thought they all got pissed at you if you started dating multiple girls?
That never happened in the original PS2 release. I don't know if it differs in Golden.

It doesn't. It wasn't like that in any version of Persona 3 and It's certainly not like that in any of the versions for Persona 4. That's what makes going for the harem social link route all the more sweeter! emotion_awesome

On-Topic: In Persona 3, I dated Yukari and Mitsuru on occasion. In Persona 4, I dated Rise and Yukiko in both the original PS2 release and the re-release of Persona 4: Golden on the PS Vita. If only I could have more of a bromance with Kanji, Junpei, Teddie, and Yosuke. emotion_dowant
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I thought they all bitched at you on Christmas if you picked one for a date and turned down the others?

@topic - Naoto and Mitsuru all day e'rry day.

Mitsuru is mah girl~. cool

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Crystal Juice
Persona 5 i made him a hermit rolleyes

persona 3 Akihiko, so adorable.

if Persona 5 doesnt have a female MC....hermit dramallama

xD I hope we can finally have a new female MC with Persona 5! I think it's time. xP

Dangerous Lunatic

I haven't managed to finish P3 as a guy because my love for Akihiko is so strong. :'D

But for P4 I chose Naoto both times I played it. She's my favorite.

What I wouldn't give to play a girl in P4 though. Especially if I could chase Dojima or Adachi. Because I like older guys. And I know Dojima is the uncle, but I like to rewrite that in my head canon lmao. My tastes are... questionable, but there they are.

Sad that P5 will prolly be only male protagonist again. :c

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Mir Teiwaz

I thought they all bitched at you on Christmas if you picked one for a date and turned down the others?

Nope. Having chosen Yukiko during Christmas for a date, I'd have to say no to any repercussions from any other girl during Christmas, in either Persona 4: Golden or the original Persona 4 vanilla game. However, GrayFox7 has said that in Persona 4: Golden, there is a "Valentine's Day" event in which they'll grief you for choosing to go with someone else instead of them. Besides that, there really is no difference between the vanilla version of Persona 4 or Persona 4: Golden when it comes to consequences in choosing who you choose as a girlfriend over somebody else. You can even have more than one and make a harem. As such, I had both Rise and Yukiko in Persona 4. Yukari and Mitsuru in Persona 3, and that was just for one whole playthrough of the game. I have no regrets since it gave me the option.

Kris Tuesti's Queen

Toxic Mystic

11,125 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Streaker 200

Naoto all the way. I'm sorry, Kanji. Naoto is mine.

Side note, I'd date the ******** out of Kanji.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Reno Takamiya

Nope. Having chosen Yukiko during Christmas for a date, I'd have to say no to any repercussions from any other girl during Christmas, In either Persona 4: Golden or the original Persona 4 vanilla game. However, GrayFox7 has said that in Persona 4: Golden, there is a "Valentine's Day" event in which they'll grief you for choosing to go with someone else instead of them. Besides that, there really is no difference between the vanilla version of Persona 4 or Persona 4: Golden when it comes to consequences in choosing who you want as a girlfriend over somebody else. You can even have more than one and make a harem. As such, I had both Rise and Yukiko in Persona 4. Yukari and Mitsuru in Persona 3. And that was just for one whole playthrough of the game. I have no regrets since it gave me the option.

I knew I remember reading that they all complain at you on some holiday, but I couldn't remember which one. I didn't even remember valentine's day. Christmas is usually the time I hear about in this kind of game/anime where going on a date is a big deal.

Valentine's day is usually the "girl gives boys she likes chocolate" day.

It's been like 18 months since I've played P4G, so I'm not surprised I've forgotten these things >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff