Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I am extremely excited for Smash Bros. 4, and it is the game I am anticipating the most (besides Animal Crossing 3DS, of course). When I found out quite a while ago that Namco Bandai was developing the game, I just thought, "Oh, that's cool." However, a few moments later, I started squealing like a maniac when I came across an epiphany: Digimon and Tamagotchi are a possibility in the new Smah Bros, since they are both created by Bandai! whee

Both of those series are what made my childhood, and I would love to see them make an appearance in the new Smash Bros. I grew up with Digimon in grade one, and Tamagotchi in grade four. These two series are possibly the only game franchises (I consider Tamagotchi as a game series, even though it's a virtual pet and toy) I care deeply about that are not Nintendo. I mean, how awesome would it be (at least for me, anyways) to see Kuchipatchi, Yoshi, Koemon, and Luigi fight against each other? mrgreen

I know that the chances of them appearing are quite slim, but I will still have hope. crying
TheYoshiGamer
When I found out quite a while ago that Namco Bandai was developing the game, I just thought, "Oh, that's cool." However, a few moments later, I started squealing like a maniac when I came across an epiphany: Digimon and Tamagotchi are a possibility in the new Smah Bros, since they are both created by Bandai! whee

DIGIMON AND TAMAGOTCHI CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS: KERFUFFLE
IT'S OVER, SMASH BROS. IS FINISHED
STAY MAD, NINTENYEAROLDS

Dapper Lunatic

Yeah, I don't see this happening. Yes, NamcoBandai is developing it, but ultimately Nintendo has the last say on who is or isn't in the game, and random creatures from either Digimon or Tamagotchi probably isn't in their plans. I could see, at the very most, Pac-Man showing up in the game because he's such an iconic character and would likely fit in well with the likes of more cartoony characters like Kirby, Jigglypuff, or even Mario.
Veras Gunn
Yeah, I don't see this happening. Yes, NamcoBandai is developing it, but ultimately Nintendo has the last say on who is or isn't in the game, and random creatures from either Digimon or Tamagotchi probably isn't in their plans. I could see, at the very most, Pac-Man showing up in the game because he's such an iconic character and would likely fit in well with the likes of more cartoony characters like Kirby, Jigglypuff, or even Mario.

This is true.

Quotable Codger

Veras Gunn
I think I read a rumor somewhere that Sakurai was considering someone like Ryu.

Which is completely ridiculous, but could be fun to see.
Veras Gunn

What about a Tamagotchi themed level? I know it isn't in the spirit of what Smash Bros. has always been, but it might could happen.

As for other iconic characters, I think that if Pikachu is in this, instead of that lame ball of sparks they used as his last final smash, this time it would be cool if he turned into Raichu and once her would used some big Thunder Storm type move. So like a vertical version of Brawl Ganon's final smash.

Distinct Phantom

I am expecting a sequel for Golden Sun: Dark Dawn to come out around that time and hopefully we'll get some playable golden sun characters. Fingers crossed for Alex!

Ruthless Rogue

Veras Gunn
Will pacman keep is infinites from SF x T? :OO
All i know is that Olimar and ROB better be in the next Smash Bris or i'll sue! And please slow down/handicap/remove metaknight.I suck with him so he's a bad character and should be deleted biggrin (sounds legit)

Romantic Grabber

Cherpgasm

Just because you're terrible at using a certain character doesn't mean they should be removed.

That's stupid.
You can pretty much guarantee that Pac Man will be in.

Kos-Mos is very likely since she's pretty much Namco's go to girl for anything crossover related.

A Tales representative probably has a good chance in order to mirror/rival Link.

I personally would like some Idolm@ster representation in this because....well ******** I've been a huge iM@S fangirl since the series was first tested in arcades like...almost ten years ago now. I ain't asking for a full character, maybe an assist trophy? c:
Rojo Espada
Cherpgasm

Just because you're terrible at using a certain character doesn't mean they should be removed.

That's stupid.
for taking that part seriously,you get...meh...TWO thumbs down.

Trash Kid

Archaix_the_Ghast v2
TheYoshiGamer
When I found out quite a while ago that Namco Bandai was developing the game, I just thought, "Oh, that's cool." However, a few moments later, I started squealing like a maniac when I came across an epiphany: Digimon and Tamagotchi are a possibility in the new Smah Bros, since they are both created by Bandai! whee

DIGIMON AND TAMAGOTCHI CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS: KERFUFFLE
IT'S OVER, SMASH BROS. IS FINISHED
STAY MAD, NINTENYEAROLDS

Yeah. It's pretty weird.

Romantic Grabber

Cherpgasm

Okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash