red-alert
Well everyone seems to be getting cloned

I wouldn't say everyone

but didn't big boss die?

i'm confused sweatdrop

You know you didn't have to quote yourself. Sorry if i seem rude
red-alert

...what good is a clone of Olga? Not to sound mean, but a clone of Olga would be a waste of time.
i won msg2 twice and try to get the head baned then i'll try to win hard mode then im geting number 3 b***h domokun domokun domokun sorry for say that out loud
PokeAaron
i won msg2 twice and try to get the head baned then i'll try to win hard mode then im geting number 3 b***h domokun domokun domokun sorry for say that out loud

...congratulations?

Stylish Creature

18,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Friendly 100
Aeris Esper
But what you don't know is that the baby was actually switched at birth, and the real baby is out there being raised to think his parents abandoned him so that he can be used as a super assassin. And he's already capable of juggling guns, even though he's less than two years old. But the fake baby that Raiden is carrying is actually a robot set to detonate whenever someone says the word "raddish."

No, seriously. That's how crazy I expect the storyline to be.

lol xd

Desirable Sex Symbol

red-alert
metal-gear-gear
red-alert

I wouldn't say everyone

but didn't big boss die?

*sighs* it seems i have to claify things so allow me.Oh and spoilers below so watch out!!!
SPOILERS!!

Big Boss was originally named Naked Snake, he gained the title Big boss after killing The Boss in Operation Snake eater. He was then cloned and 3 clones were made. Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake. Big Boss eventually formed the unit FOXHOUND, Liquid and Solid were members of it, but not at the same time. In Solid Snake's first mission was to infiltrate Outer Heaven and destroy Metal Gear, little did he know that Big Boss was behind the whole thing. After "killing" Big Boss Solid Snake went into retirement, he came back after another uprising in Zanzibar which was also headed by Big Boss, apparently Big Boss was not killed last time and it was up to Solid Snake to kill him. Solid Snake and Big Boss faced off, one on one. Snake managed to kill Big Boss using a light and an aerosol can. This time Big Boss really was killed. So now he is nothing more than a charred corpse.

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
ky0suke188
red-alert
metal-gear-gear
red-alert

I wouldn't say everyone

but didn't big boss die?

*sighs* it seems i have to claify things so allow me.Oh and spoilers below so watch out!!!
SPOILERS!!

Big Boss was originally named Naked Snake, he gained the title Big boss after killing The Boss in Operation Snake eater. He was then cloned and 3 clones were made. Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake. Big Boss eventually formed the unit FOXHOUND, Liquid and Solid were members of it, but not at the same time. In Solid Snake's first mission was to infiltrate Outer Heaven and destroy Metal Gear, little did he know that Big Boss was behind the whole thing. After "killing" Big Boss Solid Snake went into retirement, he came back after another uprising in Zanzibar which was also headed by Big Boss, apparently Big Boss was not killed last time and it was up to Solid Snake to kill him. Solid Snake and Big Boss faced off, one on one. Snake managed to kill Big Boss using a light and an aerosol can. This time Big Boss really was killed. So now he is nothing more than a charred corpse.

looks like i don't need to say anything

Mega Elder

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Rath-Kun
Yikes eek

whats up?

Desirable Sex Symbol

lol it seems a few ppl hre don't really understand MGS, its really straightforward if you piece it together

Mega Elder

ky0suke188
lol it seems a few ppl hre don't really understand MGS, its really straightforward if you piece it together
eek

I am up to.. nothing much.. just bumping on my other sn.. sweatdrop
Im a big Metal Gear fan i really like how they always put the little gags in the games during the boss battles like in Metal Gear Snake Eater when your fighting The End save your game then turn you PS2 clock up 2 years and the end will die of old age when you reload lol that was great..Or in Metal Gear Solid when your fighting Psycho Mantis just plug your controller into port 2 and he cant read your mind that was a good one to..

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nobu_Sama
Im a big Metal Gear fan i really like how they always put the little gags in the games during the boss battles like in Metal Gear Snake Eater when your fighting The End save your game then turn you PS2 clock up 2 years and the end will die of old age when you reload lol that was great..Or in Metal Gear Solid when your fighting Psycho Mantis just plug your controller into port 2 and he cant read your mind that was a good one to..
actually The End trick works if you set it a week ahead, you don't have to set it 2 years ahead.
Also, cant you play a different game as well in SE. When you get caught and are about to go into the torture room, and it asks you to save to your memory car and then you quit after you saved it. Then once you start it up again, load the game up, your playing a different game, then when you beat it, snake wakes up and realizes it was a nightmare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff