Friendly Bibliophile

The Gathering Hall

I've decided to close the thread a bit early.
Anyone that posts after this point will be added to my ignore list for bumping the thread.
The thread sadly needs to die off.
Thank you to all that have posted here. Please continue any conversations via PMs.
Thank you all.

** Due to thread inactivity, I will be closing this thread on 4/26 at 11:59pm Central Time.
The thread thrived when it was first started, but has declined as of late.
I'm happy that the thread has brought hunters together. The majority of hunters that kept
this place active only post in the Skype Group. I apologize for closing the thread, but I feel that it is necessary. If you have questions or concerns, please PM me.
If you want to be added to the Skype Group then these next few days are your last chance.
I do apologize to the few hunters that do post here. I thank you for taking the time to post when you can, it means a lot. **

Welcome to The Gathering Hall! This is a discussion and hangout thread for Gaians who play Monster Hunter.
If you're seeking other Hunters to go on quests with, then you have come to the right place.

Rules
-Follow Gaia's ToS
-No drama
^ That means take all disputes to PMs!
-Users will be added to my ignore list without warning for starting drama/unnecessary arguments
-Don't quote any of the first posts
-Rules are subject to change

Thread Mods
Mods have the same power as me.
They will take care of disputes in the thread if needed.
Arguing and fighting with a mod will induce a ban without warning.

* Chidori Rain
* Striker Nightmare
* Chaos Shadowwolf

Intro - Discussion - Announcements - Hunters - Useful Links - Video of The Week - Skype Group - Reserved