Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Greedy Smoker

Ok, well.. I would like to get the house in windhelm because it's my favorite one in the
game. What i'm wondering though is if i get the house in windhelm by completing the
stormcloaks story will all the towns that got destroyed in battle be fixed over time or will
they still look like broken down towns?
You get the windhlm quest by either doing the imperials or the stormcloaks quest along with the whole doing citizen quest. the only difference is if you go Imperial you get it later. That's all
Also unlike whiterun it will be repaired

Greedy Smoker

Domon Kasshu Tokoro
You get the windhlm quest by either doing the imperials or the stormcloaks quest along with the whole doing citizen quest. the only difference is if you go Imperial you get it later. That's all

White run stays looking like crap? Same with solitude?
40oz. to freedom
Domon Kasshu Tokoro

White run will still be crap if you side with the stormcloaks. Solitude will be undamaged like windhelm

Greedy Smoker

Domon Kasshu Tokoro
40oz. to freedom
Domon Kasshu Tokoro

White run will still be crap if you side with the stormcloaks. Solitude will be undamaged like windhelm

Thank you wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces