http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/01/dawnguard/

Not sure what it could be though.
come oooooon werebear <crosses fingers>

Friendly Noob

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Timid 100
I'm going to assume it involves daedric princes.
Zered Heizien

******** your werebear give me a crossbow

Prophet

seoulciety

There's a rumor that it's about the Snow Elves, but they're going to show what it is at E3.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I'm looking forward to the DLC because they are looking at it as more of an expansion and giving us more than just a couple of hours of extra play. I'm excited to see if they are gonna add more to the map or expand it.

Prophet

A Life Less Lived
I'm looking forward to the DLC because they are looking at it as more of an expansion and giving us more than just a couple of hours of extra play. I'm excited to see if they are gonna add more to the map or expand it.

There's always been rumors since the games release that they would add Morrowind or Cyrodiil. Since there is a gate to Morrowind and you could see the lay out of Cyrodiil if you zoom out enough in the PC version.

Loyal Loiterer

10,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Medalist 100
as long as there are no Cliff racers

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Swifteh
A Life Less Lived

There's always been rumors since the games release that they would add Morrowind or Cyrodiil. Since there is a gate to Morrowind and you could see the lay out of Cyrodiil if you zoom out enough in the PC version.
I remember watching some guy do that on pc, never done it myself but I'm intrigued to see it for myself now. I hope they do, it will give it more replay value.
I can't remember where I heard this but I think they found patch notes or something to do with " Snow elves" a while ago so it may have to do with something with the falmer.

Friendly Noob

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Timid 100
Swifteh
seoulciety

There's a rumor that it's about the Snow Elves, but they're going to show what it is at E3.

.... Snow elves? Gosh, I really hope they do make an appearance. o_o
Well, it's obviously not going to be with this DLC, but I am really looking forward to any potential DLC that involves the Thalmor vs the Empire.

As for this - I do believe it has something to do with a Falmer prince, but they're only rumours. It should definitely be interesting!

Prophet

Minrolol
I can't remember where I heard this but I think they found patch notes or something to do with " Snow elves" a while ago so it may have to do with something with the falmer.
seoulciety
.... Snow elves? Gosh, I really hope they do make an appearance. o_o

Yes that is where the rumor came up. But who knows, the Snow Elves might just be a minor thing.

Fanatical Prophet

Domon Kasshu Tokoro
Zered Heizien

******** your werebear give me a crossbow
Crossbow and Spears are gone, pal. They were both too hardcore for Bethesda to handle for more than one game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff