Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I'm using RMVA for the first time and I'm having some issues.

My game starts in a spider infested forest with a rescue/collection quest. Well, the problem I'm having is changing sprites. like having anthropomorphic white blobs that turn into farmer sprites

if anyone knows how to do this any help woulf be host appreciated

Mewling Ladykiller

-shape.memory.music-

I'm assuming you mean you have these blobs, and then once something happens, they turn into farmers?

Make an event, and set the graphic as the white blob. Then, go to page 2 of the event handler, and go to Set Movement Route. In the dropdown list, choose 'This Event', and click 'Change Graphic' and select the farmer.

Of course, if you want it to happen when you do something like collect a certain amount of items, you'll have to put it in a conditional branch. If you want to do it when you interact with the event, then on the main page, at the bottom, select 'Action Button' in the Trigger section.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thank you so much, I must have missed that when i was setting up the event

Mewling Ladykiller

-shape.memory.music-

Heehee, no problem! If you have any more RPGMaker questions, feel free to shoot them my way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff