Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kafkaesquire
SuperSmashWaifus

Ah, okay. I figured it was a Gunlance. I'm actually going to be trying it with the Grenade Launcher+ and Crag S. I'm fairly certain those are more powerful and having Rapid Fire will boost that. Once I get everything setup I'll let you know how it goes.

Once you get the Seregios bowgun you'll wreck havoc for sure.
It autoreloads everytime you doge/roll. emotion_dowant
Kafkaesquire
SuperSmashWaifus

I was actually wondering about the weapon, not your skills. That's good to know too though.

The weapon was Ancienct Gryelance, which has lvl2 wide shots.
Kafkaesquire
SuperSmashWaifus

What were you using?

Artillery God + Felyne Bombardier + Wideshot lvl2
Kafkaesquire
SuperSmashWaifus

I wish I knew what stacked and did not stack. It would make planning each hunt a lot easier instead of constantly trying to avoid redundant skills, items, etc. Artillery definitely does not but it's great for a lot of other things including Impact Phial Charge Blades. I'm probably going to craft a few of those Jewels later on when I upgrade my Blackguard. Actually, that might happen sooner rather than later because I want to test out precisely how effectively Artillery God is when coupled with the Grenade Launcher+.

Yeah, I get lazy searching stuff up, and I rarely ask because my questions have probably been asked many times before.

I think the general consensus is that Artillery is great for LR, okay for HR, and pretty low tier in G thanks to the quest multipliers.
I completely decimated a LR basarios in about two minutes, while it took me about 12 for a HR Gravios.
Angelic Clover
thought I finally had it...but i'm 1 point short...but then I realize bomb boost is a +2 not a plus +1 and suddenly I'm happy again. [was mid post before I saw the +2 out of the corner of my eye] back to the drawing board for me xD

You can either: pray to RNJesus for a bomb boost charm, or just rely on Felyne Pyro/Bombardier until you have access to Brachy stuff.

That or you might want to use Athena's a** and see if you can do a mix set of LR armor that gives you bombardier.
Kafkaesquire
SuperSmashWaifus

Ah, okay. Well I don't have access to the Bombardier skill so I wasn't able to test it myself. In that case, there are three skills that affect it but the real question now is which is most beneficial?

I'm too lazy to convert Bombardier into a percentage.

I know Felyne Bombardier raises it by 20%, and Felyne Pyro raises it by 10%; it's confirmed this s**t stacks.

As for artillery, I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect the slime value.
thought I finally had it...but i'm 1 point short...but then I realize bomb boost is a +2 not a plus +1 and suddenly I'm happy again. [was mid post before I saw the +2 out of the corner of my eye] back to the drawing board for me xD
xD i'm pretty sure I have some lying around, it did take me a very very long time to find a brach gem, either way, I think i might have to go the jewel rout, I find the set to be way too ugly xD
also which do I have access too xD I'm browsing through the gunner sets and I'm not seeing any of these skills in high rank

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff