Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

I'd say no. I really only got mine to replace my psp. There's barely any games for it that I want.

Rainbow Unicorn

Engi3Piece
If you're a real JRPG fanatic and I mean a real fanatic for the Japanese game, yes go get one.

if Japanese type game don't appeal to you, I would skip it.
why i got a psp before lol..plan on getting vita soon enough though.

Shirtless Raider

yeah its worth it :B 'specially if you have a PSP and you're bored with the layout and want something new and wanna keep your downloaded PSP and PSone classic games while you got a new age PSVita touch biggrin plus you can communicate with people from PS3 and PS4 through PSN and still earn trophies..... through a portable! Scary huh?

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
If you like niche games, yes.

If you don't, no.

It's just like its predecessor, a very large amount of JRPGs and more unique games.

Also, you can put digital copies of any PSP game you want and even some PSX games. Pretty much every Working Designs game besides Lunar and Elemental Gearbolt are on there, plus classics like Wild Arms 2, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy VII etc.
I'd say it's pretty much worth it. I got one for Christmas, initially only intending to buy Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (10/10 would recommend, but not on English voices solely for the voice of one particular character. I'm really upset they butchered her because she's one of my favorites.) but ended up getting Persona 4 Golden (best purchase of my life) as well, and plan to get more (other than just the Dangan Ronpa sequel in September) once I get the money for it all. I've heard Gravity Rush is a really good one. But I mean, I guess, like some others have been saying, it depends on your taste in games. Most of what I'm interested in is JRPGs so thats why it appeals to me so much. To each his own.
I got mine on sale and bought P4G, Silent Hill: Book of Memories (which I ******** lost), and a few PS1 games for it. It was the Assassins Creed version so it came with that game too, I think I might've lost that as well but I never had any interest in it to begin with. The graphics are very pretty, It's also nice to have around since it's internet app is fairly well functioning as well. My boyfriend can't get enough of his.
Other than maybe a Metal Gear Solid game for it, there's not much reason for me to buy one... Same for 3DS, I have to wait for a bigger library of games to really want one. Alike the Vita, Animal Crossing is just about the only one for 3DS I'll play.

Meh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces