Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Partier

Didn't see any other CoM threads, so...
I'm at the part fighting Riku /after/ the island - I've tried leveling up, but that flying-attack of his just kicks my butt, and I can't seem to break it (I've only got two 0 cards total)! I don't have the game guide or anything, so does anyone have any idea of how to beat him?
Everything I've seen implies that I need a bunch of 0's and the Malificent and Oogie Boogie cards, does this really work? (I don't have enough 0's to get him past his first life bar it always seems)

Also - does he run out of good attacks pretty quick? There were some other bosses you could just wait out, until they ran out of cards from doing combos, so I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone know if Riku's deck is big or not?
Its a card game??

Aww man.. the hell with buying this then..

Sparkly Shapeshifter

U ALREADY HAVE COM?!
i have to wait for Christmas... crying

O.G. Partier

Mikagami
Its a card game??

Aww man.. the hell with buying this then..

Er... not like you're probably thinking. It's like a card game on crack (with glorious graphics and a storyline that's surprisingly nice), and speed and timing matter way more than the actual attacks you're using. Except for if you're stupid like me and get rid of all the really important ones that are only useful in boss battles and useless elsewheres.....
Gamefaqs That should help.
Glorious is an understatement when it comes to the grapics. And yeah, the gameplay is still basically the same is KH, with a few card-esque twists to it.

O.G. Partier

I've checked FAQs about it, but even after making changes to my deck, the best I can get is to get him about half-killed. So... if anyone has beaten him, could they tell me if using combos/sleights is better than not against him, or if it's better to not so that you'll be at full strength while he wears down?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff