Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Anyone wanna play Online sometime? I have othergames but Unite remains my favorite.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm holding out till Monster Hunter 4 with official online play. Can't wait for it. biggrin

I used to be the s**t at that game when I was younger. Now I can't even beat a Rathalos anymore because I barely have time to play.

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hizu91
I'm holding out till Monster Hunter 4 with official online play. Can't wait for it. biggrin

I used to be the s**t at that game when I was younger. Now I can't even beat a Rathalos anymore because I barely have time to play.
yeah i got3ultimate on 3ds so that when 4 comes out i wont be completely retarded
saber166
Hizu91

yeah i got3ultimate on 3ds so that when 4 comes out i wont be completely retarded
I have that too with the circle pad pro, but for some reason I'm more comfortable using the claw. gonk

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hizu91
saber166
Hizu91

I have that too with the circle pad pro, but for some reason I'm more comfortable using the claw. gonk
yeah i dont have a circle pad i just use the lock on feature when i tap the bumper works like a charm

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
I got 3ds too. But I barely play it cause I have literally no idea what to do. I'm stuck at the beginning. It gives me likee, super hard a** bird monster to fight and I dunno if I'm just bad, or if I even have to be at the new port. v.v

I'm pro at MHFU and MHF.. and MHp3rd. I should really play more.

I cannot WAIT for online. Should be soon..I hope. v.v

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces