Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Prophet

What's your favorite Deck?

Mine is my Ob Nixilus Landfall deck, but I recently bought the Sworn to Darkness commander deck, and am destroying people left right and center.

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Mephisto_907

The KyroFreed
~You could be the corpse and I could be the killer~

This is a topic for you two to jump into. Seeing as you are the ones I know that truly play the game for all its worth.

Meph- Tis your Puppy <3 Add if you wish.
Lawless is a Canadian buddy along with Kyro.
Pretty chill guys.

~If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner~

Wealthy Recalibrator

Are we talking Standard/Modern/EDH?

For Standard I enjoy playing red/white aggro, just because it's usually pretty solid. For Modern I'm fond of my grixis speed mill deck, it's something that's not played around here that often.

Quotable Lunatic

Honestly I always tend toward WB regardless of the format. It's always given me all the tools I need to ramp out 1/1 that field as 7/7, and with all the wonderful black goodies that require me to sac tokens, I've always got fuel, but lately I find myself playing a Golgari style deck, if for no other reason than mill seems to be a favorite gameplay style for everyone I play with. My commander deck right now is mono white led by Avacyn, with a lot of weenie pumping.

Feral Prophet

mephisto_907
Honestly I always tend toward WB regardless of the format. It's always given me all the tools I need to ramp out 1/1 that field as 7/7, and with all the wonderful black goodies that require me to sac tokens, I've always got fuel, but lately I find myself playing a Golgari style deck, if for no other reason than mill seems to be a favorite gameplay style for everyone I play with. My commander deck right now is mono white led by Avacyn, with a lot of weenie pumping.

If you Mill me, I will kill you.

Quotable Lunatic

Man, I know them feels. It's what I love best about a good BG deck. Go ahead, mill, YOU'RE JUST PUTTING EVERYTHING RIGHT WHERE I WANT IT.
Lawless exe
mephisto_907

If you Mill me, I will kill you.

With what, your toy gun?

Dedicated Loiterer

You'd have better luck in the tabletop forum.

And I mostly play lifegain decks because the only thing I hate more than fun is other people having fun.
I did have a no-attack deck for a while but I was too lazy to finish it. It was pretty effective against newbies though.

Feral Prophet

mephisto_907
Man, I know them feels. It's what I love best about a good BG deck. Go ahead, mill, YOU'RE JUST PUTTING EVERYTHING RIGHT WHERE I WANT IT.

Well, sometimes it's good to mil, like against my Zombie Commander deck.
I have a disgusting R/G deck with purphoros and hornets. The hornet queen pinging every time she comes in the field, and then burning my own hornets nests. For commander I have a Golgari Sisters of the Stone Death/Gorgon Deathtouch deck. And I'm working on a G/W bogle deck for modern.

I got the Commander14 set and I really like the Obs Nixilus deck, he's one of my favorite planeswalkers. It's so tempting to slip in a Chain Veil and an Obs Nixilus Unshackled for flavor.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
My Red/White Angel deck was a ton of fun. I had both Akromas and a bunch of Serra Angels.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
My best and the deck I have a lot of fun playing is my blue black Dimmir Deck With Zadeck, and I am working on a way to make it so I can make people tun their libraries into graveyards without stopping. So far I can do this 2 dimmir aqueducts and a headron crab, if I am playing plains chase and I land on Naya.

Feral Prophet

Milady Chris Lightfellow
My Red/White Angel deck was a ton of fun. I had both Akromas and a bunch of Serra Angels.

I have an Akroma's memorial.

Dirty... dirty card.heheh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas