Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is this girl in there, the blonde girl, which you've seen in the commercials.
Anyway, do any of you guys know any sites where I can find a good picture of her?
Umm in the commerical there is a blonde guy yet not a blonde girl srry. But you can cheack out the Kingdom Hearts Website.
well where's this website you speak of?
also when is part 2 for the ps2 coming out?
anybody know?
I think that the game looks pretty cool...... it looks exactly like the first one though.
For those of you thinking that it is just like the first one, you are incorrect. The graphics have been revamped quite a bit, if you couldn't tell by the commercial. Also game play has been made a bit more fast paced now that you can fight with duel keyblades. Sora's outfit has been changed for the better which is good. And as strange as it seems, the story of Chain of Memories directly connects KH I and KH II.
bLuEpHoEnIx
There is this girl in there, the blonde girl, which you've seen in the commercials.
Anyway, do any of you guys know any sites where I can find a good picture of her?

If you know her name, go to yahoo or google, click on images, and type in her name, or you can go to yahoo or google, click on images and type in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, that what I do when I'm looking for an images.
Namine picture Not a very good one, but it's the only one that I've been able to find so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff