Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, people.
So, I've played GTA 5 once, on my friend's PS3, and I watched a lot of the game-play while visiting with my closest friends, cause they were playing it and it kept getting my attention and making me laugh.
And, by some strange chance, I developed this...awkward crush on Trevor.
Because of this awkward crush, I did what I usually do...I made myself an OC(this is by far the oldest aged OC I've ever made, excluding my vampire, werewolf, and other immortal creature OC's). I wrote up her description and bio, and even drew her rough design(it was in pen and wasn't my best, so I didn't want to share it)...but I have yet to get an RP started. I just can't seem to find a Trevor. Or a Michael, or a Franklin for that matter.
I need someone who can easily act as those characters, and do it well, cause I won't RP with someone who isn't familiar with the character already...
I'll gladly share the link to the page that my OC's description is on, if someone is interested and willing to help.
On a side note, I'd like to know...Are there any other people out there who are fond of Trevor? Be it another awkward crush like mine, or just finding him more entertaining than the others? question

Interesting Smoker

yamiXryuu1491
The entirety of this post.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items