Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fables comming out its gonna be a kick as game for xbox. Its a must get in my opinion check it out.
Fable came today for me. whee
User Image

Fable isn't even out yet and I'm sick of it stare
Sir Fondor
User Image

You only posted one line and I'm sick of you. wink

Fable shipped today, but most stores aren't going to stock it until tomorrow. crying
Blanku
Sir Fondor
User Image

Fable shipped today, but most stores aren't going to stock it until tomorrow. crying

I never said it was a bad game, I'm just sick of the Threads upon Threads upon Fable-themed threads.
Sir Fondor
Blanku
Sir Fondor
<large annoying picture>

I never said it was a bad game, I'm just sick of the Threads upon Threads upon Fable-themed threads.

Well, you could ignore the threads instead of wasting time posting a quasi-comical and over-used picture to announce something that most people don't care about. For people who have been awaiting the game, today is like Christmas; all the threads are just the last-minute decorations before the festivities.
Blanku
Sir Fondor
Blanku
Sir Fondor
<large annoying picture>

Well, you could ignore the threads instead of wasting time posting a quasi-comical and over-used picture to announce something that most people don't care about. For people who have been awaiting the game, today is like Christmas; all the threads are just the last-minute decorations before the festivities.

But the threads are EVERYWHERE, and they're all the same... It's the same problem with Halo, it started off as an alright game, and then hordes of fanboys ruined it for everyone.
Heck, If I had an X-box I'd be just as excited as everyone else, It looks like a truly kickass game... but there are enough threads already.

The pic is there so I don't ramble on and on about old news and repeat threads.
Try doing what I do and try to guide them into the previously existing threads. It's polite and much more effective than needlessly whining about it without attempting solution.
Blanku
Try doing what I do and try to guide them into the previously existing threads. It's polite and much more effective than needlessly whining about it without attempting solution.

true.
One thing that DOES look really cool about Fable is the idea of a more natural and freeformed character development. instead of having your stats go up by ridgid "levelups" your skills develop depending on how often you use them, use magic often and you become a mage, use a bow and you become an archer. I think that's definatly going to be the next big thing...

I really hope Fable comes to PC xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces