Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why didn't my archer learn sturmhimmel!? She is at level 45 and was reincarnated once from a mage and I reincarnated her again as an archer!? She is the 4th tier and she only knows the first 3 attacks of an archer?
It's not the character's level, it's her weapon level. Her bow level has dropped enough that she doesn't have that skill anymore, or she didn't have it leveled enough to keep it when you reincarnated her twice. Just have her level up with a bow again and she'll re-learn it.
pi rho maniac
It's not the character's level, it's her weapon level. Her bow level has dropped enough that she doesn't have that skill anymore, or she didn't have it leveled enough to keep it when you reincarnated her twice. Just have her level up with a bow again and she'll re-learn it.

Thank you for the response. I mis-read the wikipedia page for her and I thought it was level ten over all and not just for her bow. She has really good Hit though, do you think I could use her as a "thief" also instead of wasting my time leveling up a regular thief? Those thieves are a pain to level up :p haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff