Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kraven Crypt
KH3player
just_a_terrible_nightmare
I have never felt so much tears of joy after beating a boss sense dark souls 1 because the second wasn't that hard BUT MAN bloodbourne kicked my a** and ive barely started T_ T

I completed the game Friday and starting a second playthrough if you need any help.

To me it was shorter and didn't feel much more difficult than Dark Souls 2.

The only thing i regret is I 'Accidentally' started NG+ and missed the Scythe. I don't want to spoil it, but i feel if i don't hint it you will hate yourself. Just know the last Boss is in Hunters Dream, just please remember that.

It's the reason im playing through again. But im finding new things like a shortcut to the middle of the game near the beginning of the game.
Sadly I accidentally moved onto NG+ as well. I had so much to do still. :/ I hope I can keep alive all the people I send to that chapel this time!!

I wasn't sure if it was possible. I assumed the guy i found by the dead family ate the others since he was the last one alive by the end and he was eating the family when I found him. Im just not going to tell him about the church and see what happens. I know the red thing talks about a beast, but I really thought it was the guy, and at a certain point he disappears.

Rayca's Spouse

Springtime Prophet

13,650 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Energy Harvester 150
I think I so an add on TV for that game, and it looked awesome... but I probably have to look more into it, because I doubt it's cheap game razz

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
This game really hates people with my play style. I can't sit, wait and make a decision before going in, this s**t runs at you with no mercy. crying crying crying

But I feel like adjusting to this playstyle is really developing me as a human, my character. It's a personal growing experience. dramallama
KH3player
I have never felt so much tears of joy after beating a boss sense dark souls 1 because the second wasn't that hard BUT MAN bloodbourne kicked my a** and ive barely started T_ T

I completed the game Friday and starting a second playthrough if you need any help.

The only thing i regret is I 'Accidentally' started NG+ and missed the Scythe. I don't want to spoil it, but i feel if i don't hint it you will hate yourself. Just know the last Boss is in Hunters Dream, just please remember that.

It's the reason im playing through again. But im finding new things like a shortcut to the middle of the game near the beginning of the game.
Sadly I accidentally moved onto NG+ as well. I had so much to do still. :/ I hope I can keep alive all the people I send to that chapel this time!!
Yeah I beat it and just started NG+, it is great.

It only gets harder. I haven't had too many issues with bosses but, the other hostile NPC Hunters are a hassle!!! Once you find the one inside the Cathedral I wish you luck.
azavoth
Persephone Vaeros

This game is harder than any other in the Souls series. The punishes are much more hardcore. There's also no shields, so if you were used to using shields, this game will destroy you.

Yes, I'm glad my dodge skills from the souls series are still useful
Sword and shield were my DeS and DaS go to's but holy damn.This game has definitely made me more ballsy in the last 2 days than in the last 5 years of playing games. I'm so glad people are loving this game.
Persephone Vaeros

This game is harder than any other in the Souls series. The punishes are much more hardcore. There's also no shields, so if you were used to using shields, this game will destroy you.

Yes, I'm glad my dodge skills from the souls series are still useful

Chemicalnova
Chemicalnova
My boyfriend and his brother are currently playing this and streaming it on twitch. If you are interest you can watch them at BlackoutBrothers and check out some of their past bloodborne streams :>

^_^

Pffttt i stream too i gotta get out there! xD

Maybe you guys can work out a hosting thing when he goes offline and when u go offline biggrin

Lol dont really work out for me because i work and go to school but me and a couple of buddies have started a gaming commuinty on facebook and we all stream :3

https://www.facebook.com/HotSpotGamin

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Chemicalnova
My boyfriend and his brother are currently playing this and streaming it on twitch. If you are interest you can watch them at BlackoutBrothers and check out some of their past bloodborne streams :>

^_^

Maybe you guys can work out a hosting thing when he goes offline and when u go offline biggrin
Chemicalnova

^_^

Magnetic Sex Symbol

^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff