Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shapeshifter

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kaiser Khorosho
There is not enough hatred in this forum yet...

WHERE OH WHERE IS MY LADY STONEHEART?! scream

I know right.

Can't have Brienne's story continue without Lady Stoneheart show up. That just doesn't work out.

Perfect Gaian

When Arya comes back to Westeros after Jaqen's death, she is captured by Ramsay who blinds her.

Demonic Teenager

What's going to happen if the series catch up with the books? That's probably a major problem right now.
The finale's (to me) are always amazing. Now I have to sit back and wait for next season....and see what else will happen (since we are going away from the storyline in some characters stories now). Should be fun biggrin .

Devoted Spirit

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Party Animal 100
Tristful
What am I to do...
Without Game of Thrones...
I am nothing! gonk

I'm biding the time until it's back crying crying crying crying

Brainy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Queen Margaery Tyrell
gaia_crown I do not want to be a queen.

That satisfied something in my brain, like, A LOT. -claps- Well done, HBO. Even though you
do stray from the books, at least
Tywin died on the shitter in disgrace and Arya is FINALLY on her way to Braavos.

As it should be.

I want to be the Queen. gaia_crown

I really liked it and felt it to be satisfying, however, I think I will probably die of anticipation waiting for next year! gonk Actually seeing the books come to life is pretty amazing, even if its not to a "T". I can't wait Arya to make it to Bravos! rofl

Widower

Demonic Kitten

16,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chrisetta
Tristful
What am I to do...
I am nothing! gonk

Just rewatch the episodes on DVD or Blu-Ray. It'll be alright, I promise. The worse thing that'll happen is you die before the next season comes out.

oh god I go to the doctors tomorrow!!! gonk gonk

Dapper Poster

Tristful
What am I to do...
I am nothing! gonk

Just rewatch the episodes on DVD or Blu-Ray. It'll be alright, I promise. The worse thing that'll happen is you die before the next season comes out.

Qabbit's Fav

Sugary Faun

Yes it was very satisfying to me also. Kinda crazy how the finale said '******** you' to father's day on father's day..heh

Golden Regular

This finale was ******** epic beyond words. I'm so pumped for next season already.

Sure it's upsetting that some things happened off the order of the books, but I wasn't expecting for Bran to reach the three-eyed crow, and I feel the hound vs brianne battle was a better way for the hound to go than his LOL demise in the book.

Magical Shoujo

boss key
waaaaait arya is going to braavos? i thought she convinced the captain to take her up north??

nope. remember that faceless assassin Jaqen H'gar, who gave her that little coin back in season 2? That coin's no ordinary coin. Jaqen said any man from Braavos would give her help if she showed him that coin and what do you know, this guy's from Braavos. He allowed her onto his boat once she said "valar morghulis," (all men must die) which in turn he replied with" valar dohaeris" (all men must serve). It has a very special meaning in the Free Cities smile

Apocalyptic Noob

TheDirtWhispered
Kaiser Khorosho
There is not enough hatred in this forum yet...

WHERE OH WHERE IS MY LADY STONEHEART?! scream

Not to mention
Jojen was not supposed to die! crying

Eh, in the books he mysteriously disappears, lots of people have taken that as him dying. And there's the theory that the paste Bran was given was... well, Jojen paste.

So I guess killing him off now saves us from that trouble. The show has a tendency to quash any theories/hopes into the ground. Like when Talisa got killed off (so Robb definitely has no living children) lol

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

BUT THEY KILLED JOJEN! And I didn't seen f*cking Stoneheart anywhere!

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

I'm still sad about Oberyn. Very sad. ;-;

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
eh, Jojen is pretty much a useless character once they made it to the bloodraven, killing him off just saves us from the monotony of his depressed whining that was inevitably going to occur.
and now Bran's free to mack on Meera during tree-wizard training, it's win-win

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces