"Sweet! I have a perfect chance to reincarnate!"

Later...

"...What the ******** are you guys doing here!?"

Lavish Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lol my boyfriend said pretty much the same thing. He also has a theory now that the name Eddard/Ned Stark is cursed. I hope he's wrong because with 5 more children still alive, one of them is bound to have a son someday and will probably name it in their father's honor.
Although, that all lies on my foolish hope that the Starks won't suffer the total annihilation of their family..

Biggest Lunatic

Moonstone-Rose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lol my boyfriend said pretty much the same thing. He also has a theory now that the name Eddard/Ned Stark is cursed. I hope he's wrong because with 5 more children still alive, one of them is bound to have a son someday and will probably name it in their father's honor.
Although, that all lies on my foolish hope that the Starks won't suffer the total annihilation of their family..

Ah yeah that would suck, I hope none of the other Starks die anytime soon.

Lavish Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Randy Jenkins
Moonstone-Rose

⪻Same. But I'm not gonna hold my hopes up to high that another won't die at all in the series. I almost feel like we'd get off lucky if they didn't.⪼

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Randy Jenkins
Moonstone-Rose

True u.u

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Its cursed, cursed I tell ya! cursed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash