Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Rabbit

13,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
Since I want to collect a bunch of Blue Stripers,I'll trade other fish for Blue Stripers.
I have 15 Green Stripers and 7 Grey Stripers. I also have other fish,if you care to make an offer.
I also accept yellow guppies and brown bass,as they can be exchanged for more Blue Stripers.

32,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • That One Hero 500
Lemallow
Since I want to collect a bunch of Blue Stripers,I'll trade other fish for Blue Stripers.
I have 15 Green Stripers and 7 Grey Stripers. I also have other fish,if you care to make an offer.
I also accept yellow guppies and brown bass,as they can be exchanged for more Blue Stripers.

I have 16 yellow guppies and 10 brown bass. I can trade them to you if you have any balloon fish or jellies.

Lonely Rabbit

13,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
Chaos-SpiderX
Lemallow

I have 16 yellow guppies and 10 brown bass. I can trade them to you if you have any balloon fish or jellies.

Yeah,send a trade my way! I'll send balloon fish for guppies and jellies for the brown bass,if I have enough jellies. If not,more balloon fish.

32,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • That One Hero 500
Lemallow
Chaos-SpiderX
Lemallow

Yeah,send a trade my way! I'll send balloon fish for guppies and jellies for the brown bass,if I have enough jellies. If not,more balloon fish.

Trade sent. I just found that I also have two blue stripers, so I've added them to the trade as well (they can be a free present though).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff