Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

Kuroda Kaori
MastaVern
ninja
Are you willing to trade bass for guppies? I have 2 bass and I need a few more guppies (trying for the alchemy formulas 3nodding )
at the moment, i am making a bit too much money in the market to trade them for bass. sweatdrop considering for every guppy i sell, i can buy another 2-5 bass.

which guppy's did you need?

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
MastaVern
Kuroda Kaori
MastaVern
ninja
Are you willing to trade bass for guppies? I have 2 bass and I need a few more guppies (trying for the alchemy formulas 3nodding )
at the moment, i am making a bit too much money in the market to trade them for bass. sweatdrop considering for every guppy i sell, i can buy another 2-5 bass.

No worries ^_^ I found someone willing to trade but you can have my bass anyway ^_^

Aged Codger

Kuroda Kaori
MastaVern
Kuroda Kaori
MastaVern
ninja

No worries ^_^ I found someone willing to trade but you can have my bass anyway ^_^
probably not much help, but i can throw a few flowers in. xD

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
MastaVern
Kuroda Kaori
MastaVern
Kuroda Kaori
MastaVern
ninja

probably not much help, but i can throw a few flowers in. xD
^_^ no, it is much appreciated ^_^ Flower trading has been helping me a lot ^_^

antotaku's Kouhai

>w< The picture in the 1st post! Definitely sending you a trade.

Aged Codger

C r e a m y P a s t r y
>w< The picture in the 1st post! Definitely sending you a trade.
rofl if you can't laugh about life, and get a good laugh from randomness now and then, what is the point? it is depressing to me to see some of the quest threads i see. xD so i figure may as well liven it up. xd

just because life is worth laughing at. ^_^

User Image

antotaku's Kouhai

MastaVern

After my wave of want for making money out of those damn giftboxes went down, I have to get rid of all the damn extras. This thread made my day.

Aged Codger

C r e a m y P a s t r y
MastaVern

After my wave of want for making money out of those damn giftboxes went down, I have to get rid of all the damn extras. This thread made my day.
^_^ glad to hear i got a smile out of someone today. xD

User Image

antotaku's Kouhai

MastaVern

o 3333333333o;
I am entertained.
-Giggle.-

Aged Codger

C r e a m y P a s t r y
MastaVern

o 3333333333o;
I am entertained.
-Giggle.-
**picks nose** i was going to say something... but... i forgot.

User Image

Aged Codger

Garbage Trash

MastaVern
and one last thread kick before i get back to Junking...
do u have any old gambino fish i can buy?

Aged Codger

sorry. ^_^ i will be seeking the gambino rare masks later after i finish bassken. so they are just the start of my hoard. i can't part with them. sweatdrop
Best of luck!

Aged Codger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas